Dev squad v Harrogate town

Obviously we were missing Stobbs and Des tonight, but I still think we need a few more attacking options in the squad, especially having lost Dawes and the kid from Hull. Obviously that's why we're having a look at Samba

On balance it's a good result. Harrogate had most of the play, had one goal disallowed for offside, a couple attempts hit the woodwork and our keeper played well. Still its a draw away from home, onwards and upwards. UTO

Would like to see Stobbs involved more in the match day squad when he's fit again.  

It's easy to say he's too young and doesn't have the experience, but the best way is giving him a go.  

Same with Betra, had a few minutes in our last friendly match. 

I would rather give the younger players a go than bringing in 34 plus year old players.  

Would like to see Stobbs involved more in the match day squad when he's fit again.

It's easy to say he's too young and doesn't have the experience, but the best way is giving him a go.

I would rather give the younger players a go than bringing in 34 plus year old players.

Different tools for different jobs. An ageing but quality pro can be invaluable in a tight game even if he can only play 20 mins like Francis in 1990

Different tools for different jobs. An ageing but quality pro can be invaluable in a tight game even if he can only play 20 mins like Francis in 1990

I see where you're coming from and agree with what you say.  Having experienced players at the club is invaluable.

The point i'm making is, I would like to see players like Betra and Stobbs more involved in the first team setup.  Youth is the way forward IMO, developing players like Lavery, Helan, Palmer Antonio, Lees, Hutchinson, all good prospects for the future.  is our best way out of this division complemented with good experience from players like Kirkland and Loovens.    

I see where you're coming from and agree with what you say. Having experienced players at the club is invaluable.

The point i'm making is, I would like to see players like Betra and Stobbs more involved in the first team setup. Youth is the way forward IMO, developing players like Lavery, Helan, Palmer Antonio, Lees, Hutchinson, all good prospects for the future. is our best way out of this division complemented with good experience from players like Kirkland and Loovens.

No problem with developing young uns a totally sensible thing to do, our best way out of this division? ( I assume you mean by promotion and not relegation lol ) that's where we disagree , top teams are not built they are bought hopefully our new owner will understand , can afford and will have budgeted for that