Wage Bill

Guest Mancunian_Owl

It's not part of a plan, the current plan went out of the window when our new owner couldn't complete on time.

Mandaric can either wait for Mammadov to stump up the cash he promised or can pull the deal and go back to market and try and find someone else to buy the club.

I personally think Mandaric will wait a few more weeks, if the money doesn't appear he will pull the deal and take back full control.

Its because SG won't be in the job come the end of August.

Well that a my view.

I'd guess money will then be available for his successor.

Well, all I can say on that is that on taking over at Lens (who were in Ligue 2 at the time), the first thing Mammadov did was to appoint a new manager, of Ligue 1 quality.

I'd be guessing if I said that might happen.to Gray though.

It's not part of a plan, the current plan went out of the window when our new owner couldn't complete on time.

Mandaric can either wait for Mammadov to stump up the cash he promised or can pull the deal and go back to market and try and find someone else to buy the club.

I personally think Mandaric will wait a few more weeks, if the money doesn't appear he will pull the deal and take back full control.

Now, if I could only find my post from 6 weeks ago on my theory why Milan was staying with the club.......!

Guest tha_knows

Well, all I can say on that is that on taking over at Lens (who were in Ligue 2 at the time), the first thing Mammadov did was to appoint a new manager, of Ligue 1 quality.

I'd be guessing if I said that might happen.to Gray though.

Well if that's the case that'll be shocking behaviour from the club, SG has earnt the right for a real crack of the job this season. Think with infrastructure in place at the moment I.E the current squad, lack of transfer activity, Stuart's going to have his hands tied, dont be surprised to see us in the bottom 3 for the first half of the season.

Just just screams of 'new manager incoming'.

If Mama is taking over, if he genuinely wanted SG, then the funds would be there for him. A simplistic, but honest view.

No it's just you repeating that gray will be gone by the end of august and hoping that if you repeat it often enough people will believe you..it's a strategy that hasn't served the blades very well over the year why do you think it will work now... lol

One of the lads was talking to Gray at Matlock when the u21's played and he said the wage budget was currently tue same as last seasons.

there is no way Gray would tell fans owt... no one is ITK but if people guess enough times then eventually one will get it right

Didn't Milan say he had convinced HM to leave gray as manager ,,going back some time though to when the takeover was originally mooted on here ,

He did and if HM had brought in his own man to run the club then I would fear for SG's job but as MM is staying on I think he will get at least half a season before they start looking at if it is working...of course if we are relegated by September it might be a different story

Guest Fedor

If the wage budget is the same as last year then we have got rid of about 9 players and only signed one. Westwood must be on a reyt wage.

Guest Fedor

Sorry. If your post had made sense, it would've been funny. Well... kind of.

Noticed you getting your knickers in a twist in this thread.

You need to remove that stick from up your arse Mr gullible.

Guest Fedor

I imagine it's actually the lowest now. It was 21st last season. Don't panic though, it'll be 12 highest once the takeover GOES THROUGH.

It's gonna be the highest after the takeover.

A mate of mine bumped into Stuart Gray in Aldi.

He told my mate who we were signing and what wages they will be on.

Guest Mancunian_Owl

I met the guy who washes Stuart Gray's cats windows in Morecambe.

He said

FLOBADOBADOBADOBADOBADOB

I think that means we will sign Connor Wickham next week