Conspiracy Theory

Guest justcraig

Guest justcraig

You are looking at the present with the viewpoint of previous seasons when we didn't have a pot to wee wee in and had no strategy, no young players to bring in and complete fvckwits running the club...MM has done a great job to FINALLY get us running properly with football people overseeing how the club is being run and putting in place the infrastructure for us to move on...hopefully with proper investment

Whooooooaaa there Dave! I'm not slagging MM, I am one of the few on here who think he's done an absolute sterling job, he's taken us way beyond my expectations, he is the main reason I have renewed my ST for the last 4 seasons!

I was merely pointing out that maybe he'd foreseen a TO pending and to this, gave SG the job so that he would be cheap and easy to offload if a new man is at the helm

Well there is, seen as he's the chairman who controls said budget

Wouldn't want to/be able to give away money from the business and budget with a new person owning the business with a new budget. 

We are stuck in a state of limbo unfortunately and there is not much we can do until a thumbs up or down is done.

Don't get me wrong I am worried about it as well, wanted the squad before Brighton, but understand the issues. 

Edited by Russy

Guest justcraig

Yet another completely ridiculous topic.

Thanks for you great input of wisdom..... suppose we should all go back to the threads from little piggies and the ones from people that are about to internally combust

I think (for what it's worth) SG is damned either way.

He hasn't been able to bring in any players yet, the pressure is on. apart from Westwood and resign players that failed towards the end of last season.

Bad start to the season and I fully expect him to be gone by the end of August.

Good few games,everyone starts thinking promotion. Hits a lip and he's gone.

Personally I think he's a dead man walking job wise.

Edited by danblakemore

Guest justcraig

That you just posted a thread about a conspiracy theory.

Then had a pop at DeeeeJ for his reply.

Not that hard really.

can Deeeej not speak for himself?  Plus, If you feel that my post is me about to internally combust or that my sarcastic flippant reply to Deeeeej is 'having a pop' I fear you are greatly mistaken. 

Do you pull wings off flies during the holidays?

Guest justcraig

Where the hell has the season ticket money's gone?

Clearly not on the team innit.

Exactly, plus the money set aside for budgets from all the players that have since left, there's definitely money available for the squad

can Deeeej not speak for himself?  Plus, If you feel that my post is me about to internally combust or that my sarcastic flippant reply to Deeeeej is 'having a pop' I fear you are greatly mistaken. 

Do you pull wings off flies during the holidays?

McRightSide will be issuing all future statements on my behalf.

Thanks.

Guest Steve French

Exactly, plus the money set aside for budgets from all the players that have since left, there's definitely money available for the squad

Jesus it don't take a genius. The club is now owned by someone else, subject to ratification. When ratification is sorted then the budget will be confirmed. Until then, MM isn't going to spend because either it's not his money to spend and is jut overseeing the running of the club until ratification happens, or worse case scenario the takeover fails and he's spunked all the dosh away based on an inflated budget then were in the poo poo.

Chill. There's no conspiracy. Nuttier than squirrel poo.

it's not unusual for there to be a transfer embargo in place whilst a takeover is in progress.

we don't really have one, as we're clearly allowed to sign players on free's, but obviously we're not signing anyone for a fee until it's finished either way.

Again, this is all pretty normal and as long as SG knows what's happening and is making approaches for maybe both eventualities, then we will be fine

Whooooooaaa there Dave! I'm not slagging MM, I am one of the few on here who think he's done an absolute sterling job, he's taken us way beyond my expectations, he is the main reason I have renewed my ST for the last 4 seasons!

I was merely pointing out that maybe he'd foreseen a TO pending and to this, gave SG the job so that he would be cheap and easy to offload if a new man is at the helm

I think there is always a chance of new owners coming in and having someone in mind to take over the managers job...however asking MM to oversee the club I think shows that he is quite willing to judge MM's knowledge...plus...the bad start last season was mainly down to the fact that a lot of the players couldn't stand DJ, hated the fact that the tactics were negative and the way that certain players were marginalised something that SG has transformed

Guest justcraig

I think there is always a chance of new owners coming in and having someone in mind to take over the managers job...however asking MM to oversee the club I think shows that he is quite willing to judge MM's knowledge...plus...the bad start last season was mainly down to the fact that a lot of the players couldn't stand DJ, hated the fact that the tactics were negative and the way that certain players were marginalised something that SG has transformed

yeah, good point, I hadn't considered the fact MM was staying on, think I'm actually expecting that will be a temporary factor though, i think MM will walk away as soon as he finds a new chairman who fits the bill, I think MM is getting tired of the everyday activity... after all, he's no spring chicken.

I can't believe this to be honest, you don't sell a company for £40m to a bloke you've been casually chatting to for 2 weeks, these things take months of ground work

Especially if you want to hand it over to a sound pair of hands and a footballing man,for the sake of The Sheffield Wednesday footballing family....

👀.....

We have got the players I'm we wanted ie resigns Kirkland Semedo etc plus Hutch and Loovens...

Also bonus in another quality keeper...

So that's what we were all banging in about end of last season...which MM has done...

BUT,what we haven't got is extra signings now the takeover take ing so long..bit if a panic as we are supposed to be pushing for playoffs,,,BUT not with that squad we ain't.....