Can i just point out

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

I locked it

Because it's borderline mental illness and I don't think it's fair for anyone to mock

And that's exactly why I won't be responding to any more baiting

I locked it

Because it's borderline mental illness and I don't think it's fair for anyone to mock

I hope this does not mean every owlstalk thread that borders on mentalness will be locked...cos I'm foooked if I'm gonna spend me evenins in the "Exiled Owls fans " forum...............

Edited by asteener1867

Guest Deleted member

I hope this does not mean every owlstalk thread that borders on mentalness will be locked...cos I'm foooked if I'm gonna spend me evenins in the "Exiled Owls fans " forum...............

There's a world of difference between wacky and mental

Mr Farrell mentions a rubber room,is this something you are familiar with ? Now Dodgems have a rubber surround.Great idea for the Wednesdayite car park lol

Pathetic. You involve the police after alleging that someone tried running you down and now you make jokes about it.

Can I ask you what your feelings are about wasting police time knowing that they have a job catching real villains instead of made up ones because someone's feelings have been hurt. Big effing baby.

Do you understand the severity of this and are reduced to trivializing it. You make my píss boil.

Never been one for banning people but in your case I would make an exception.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Fella let it go....seriously you're coming across like a nutcase.

Edited by BirdonaMaguire