Bank of Azerbaijan suffering financial difficulties

Guest Deleted member

Guest Steve French

I thought Azerbaijan had barra loads full of oil and whatnot? Why don't their government just sell more poo like that then inject that cash bonanza into their national bank? Am not reet into this politics wee wee but seems odd an oil country is struggling.

Guest sotonowl

I thought Azerbaijan had barra loads full of oil and whatnot? Why don't their government just sell more poo like that then inject that cash bonanza into their national bank? Am not reet into this politics wee wee but seems odd an oil country is struggling.

Yeah, they just sink another well, Baku is reight expensive, but what about Grandad

Guest Steve French

Yeah, they just sink another well, Baku is reight expensive, but what about Grandad

Have the royalties from that Grandad song dried up nar then? Thought tha had a few bob Grandad? More than me I'd bet.

lol

Guest sotonowl

Have the royalties from that Grandad song dried up nar then? Thought tha had a few bob Grandad? More than me I'd bet.

lol

Royalties dried up and takings from Wednesdayite car park gone an all

Guest Deleted member

If I'd been on the take from Wednesdayite, I'd have gone to the World Cup this year

Guest sotonowl

If I'd been on the take from Wednesdayite, I'd have gone to the World Cup this year

Hi Nigel, how's Rio

Guest sotonowl

I can't believe they've not done any groundwork, as soon as it's ratified I'm expecting a big influx of players

Guest Big Guns

Think you're all missing the point here. Grandad starts a thread about the bank of Azerbaijan being in financial difficulties but he himself (according to BG) is skint since Wednesdayite sacked him.

Tia true he's that skint he's put the cat park up for sale

@ Laurentmazure: Regarding the "crisis" of the HM bank mentioned in the Azerbaijani media, we talk about unpaid wages in Baku.

Which is due to the management of the club, like at Lens.

@ Laurentmazure: Attention, opposition websites. However, journalists say qlqs purchase Sheffield => have cash increase pr ... (1/2)

@ Laurentmazure: the creditworthiness of Baghlan group. (2/2). # LT

What does that tweet mean? Does it mean that the purchase of SWFC increases the credit worthiness of The Baghlan Group? Edited by shandypants

All going pear shaped, but keep clapping along.

You'd like to think so pal,

I suppose you'll disappear by the end of the week,

McCabe is probably already in negotiations with reference to you being one of our new feeder clubs.

Dream on !