Announcement 9.30am tomorrow

Guest _Ibbo_

I'm not ignoring anything! I don't know where you get this from.

So you clearly know exactly the type of people Milan deals with then? Fair play. You've also formed an opinion of what I do for a living and how I met this person in a professional capacity.

I'd rather not "Use my head" if this is the result.

Edited by Junglejay

So you clearly know exactly the type of people Milan deals with then? Fair play. You've also formed an opinion of what I do for a living and how I met this person in a professional capacity.

Chill Winston

So clearly know exactly the type of people Milan deals with then? Fair play. You've also formed an opinion of what I do for a living and how I met this person in a professional capacity.

I don't care what you do for a living. You work in finance don't you? Again I don't care. I just commenting on what I see. So your not ignoring it's already done then? Maybe you should have told this person it's already done, he seems confused. And you should give him a slap when it gets ratified and it WILL.

lol

It would at least add a bit more meat to the bone but I can't tell you.

It would add sweet FA mate. The deal is already done. Chill.

I don't care what you do for a living. You work in finance don't you? Again I don't care. I just commenting on what I see. So your not ignoring it's already done then? Maybe you should have told this person it's already done, he seems confused. And you should give him a slap when it gets ratified and it WILL.

lol

It would add sweet FA mate. The deal is already done. Chill.

I know you don't care what I do for a living, to be honest, it's not anything to shout about but it would have least pointed in the right direction of who I had been talking to and why the subject came up (hence why I can't say)

I've already said that our next conversation could be interesting to say the least, although I'm not sure my employers will appreciate me giving him a slap though.  I'm chilled, just trying to defend my integrity.

I like how RichieB is so ITK.

And thinks that nobody ever talks regardless of confidentiality or not.

Like how jungle is so ITK too.

I don't think nobody EVER talks, like Jon said earlier how did it come out before it got announced? What I mean is I don't believe this 'source' he has. Not that hard really to understand. Anyway, the deal is already done, and will be approved. Not much else to say really. Sorry if I don't believe what jungle is saying, your entitled to hang onto his every word. But it won't stop this deal from being approved.

I know you don't care what I do for a living, to be honest, it's not anything to shout about but it would have least pointed in the right direction of who I had been talking to and why the subject came up (hence why I can't say)

I've already said that our next conversation could be interesting to say the least, although I'm not sure my employers will appreciate me giving him a slap though. I'm chilled, just trying to defend my integrity.

Just to be clear I'm not questioning your integrity. I'm just saying I don't believe your source. That's the easiest way to sum it up from me. The deal is already done, I feel like a broken record saying that. lol

JJ has posted here long enough that we know he's not a bulshitter or WUM. I think he posted in good faith - don't really have an opinion on the content of the post.

I know things take time and I'm still of the opinion that everything is going through. The longer it takes though the more doubts  worries creep in.

Although I've only ever read that Milan has agreed a deal. Not that it's all signed and sealed (subject to ratification)

I don't believe anyone on here.
It's the best way to be.
Infact I don't believe that trev paints them pics, lol

Trev normally gets me to do the pics. He answers the IT questions for me

Just to be clear I'm not questioning your integrity. I'm just saying I don't believe your source. That's the easiest way to sum it up from me. The deal is already done, I feel like a broken record saying that. lol

Fair play, good debating with you!

:milan:

JJ has posted here long enough that we know he's not a bulshitter or WUM. I think he posted in good faith - don't really have an opinion on the content of the post.

I know things take time and I'm still of the opinion that everything is going through. The longer it takes though the more doubts  worries creep in.

Although I've only ever read that Milan has agreed a deal. Not that it's all signed and sealed (subject to ratification)

Thanks JOWL, it was posted in good faith after 24 hours of deliberation.

Guest sotonowl

So to hypothesise what is ACTUALLY happening;

• Mammadov has officially bought the club from Mandaric
  • Mammadov and his team are currently involved in the running of the club
  • Deals for new players ARE lined up, but for obvious reasons cannot be announced just yet
  • All that remains is for the FL to check that Mammadov's resources are legitimate (something Mandaric has already done) before they ratify him.

Therefore, there is absolutely nothing to panic about regarding the takeover of the club. It has happened. It will not break down. The hold-up is the FL. It will go through.

You turning into a clapper jon

So to hypothesise what is ACTUALLY happening;

• Mammadov has officially bought the club from Mandaric
  • Mammadov and his team are currently involved in the running of the club
  • Deals for new players ARE lined up, but for obvious reasons cannot be announced just yet
  • All that remains is for the FL to check that Mammadov's resources are legitimate (something Mandaric has already done) before they ratify him.

Therefore, there is absolutely nothing to panic about regarding the takeover of the club. It has happened. It will not break down. The hold-up is the FL. It will go through.

You turning into a clapper jon

ha agreement terminated jowl , you just couldn't keep shtum could you mate , lol

Guest sotonowl

I don't believe Council Owl is a rubbish collector for Sheffield City Council either.  

You'll be telling us BG aint a bus driver next

The takeover will go through. The club has already been sold. The only difficulty is that Mammadov needs to be double-checked by the FL before he's appointed.

Simple as that.

The takeover WONT collapse.

Agreed

Simple as that.

Just stretch out and wait, folks.