Announcement 9.30am tomorrow

Guest _Ibbo_

*Beep beep beep this vehicle is reversing*

Ha Ha, no chance!  I stand by what I was told, time will tell if it's right or not. 

ps, I have never referred to this person as being a mate. 

Edited by Junglejay

Right so I only skim read the last few pages but my understanding is the takeover is on hold because President Putin can't get a mortgage for the house so the Klingons have gone to negotiate with him.

i've read all the thread, and you've managed to make more sense out of it than i have

Right so I only skim read the last few pages but my understanding is the takeover is on hold because President Putin can't get a mortgage for the house so the Klingons have gone to negotiate with him.

what do Andrex and Dr Spock have in common?

Both get rid of Klingons around Uranus

What do Madonna and Andrex have in common?

Both like to 'get into the groove'

thanksyou I'm here all week gary megson

Football League doesn't ratify potential takeover candidates. That's Milan's job.

It ratifies owners and appointees to the board of a football club.

Therefore either Mammadov has bought us, or is being appointed to the board.

Not possible that he would be rejected because he doesn't have the money to complete the purchase at least- that's Milan's job.

That's what I'm saying.  He appears very genuine but the way things are going on here I have some doubts, I appear to be in a very small minority.  Then again I don't understand why someone in that position would tell me a crock of poo poo.  

I know one thing, it will be a slightly eggy conversation next time we speak if none of what he's told me turns out to be true. 

Things are changing all the time, so i wouldn't be too upset with your informant if its wrong, then again it could be right. You still want to be going for the business your after off him.

The information i have was provided 2 days ago, again this could have changed.

At the end of the day, only MM & HM plus their Legal Team (who lets be frank probably wont be based in Sheffield) will know the full facts. Like everyone else, sit and wait.

I wish! I'm sure a mod will be able to confirm it's nothing to do with me.

No I didn't mean you mate, I mean another new account throwing his weight behind negative rumours. Like others have said you seem genuine enough mate and you've been a member on here longer than most. It's just whether or not you've been given the correct info.

Edited by Saxondale

Ha Ha, no chance! I stand by what I was told, time will tell if it's right or not.

ps, I have never referred to this person as being a mate.

Ok so this person is 'close' to Milan. Well unless it's Paul Aldridge who will be involved in the deal there's no f00kin chance Milan would be telling everyone he knows what's going on. He's a professional business man for god sake. You'd have to be pretty naive to believe that, so good luck to ya.

And also this isn't an issue of the takeover having not happened, it's already signed. It's done. We're waiting for information to be provided to the FL so they can approve it.

They guy is misinformed or just plain talking sh-te to you.

Things are changing all the time, so i wouldn't be too upset with your informant if its wrong, then again it could be right. You still want to be going for the business your after off him.

The information i have was provided 2 days ago, again this could have changed.

At the end of the day, only MM & HM plus their Legal Team (who lets be frank probably wont be based in Sheffield) will know the full facts. Like everyone else, sit and wait.

Exactly, same as you, I can only take it on face value.  Like the rest of us, I just want it sorted so we can actually sign some players and have something to look forward to.

No I didn't mean you mate, I mean another new account throwing his weight behind negative rumours. Like others have said you seem genuine enough mate and you've been a meet on here longer than most. It's just whether or not you've been given the correct info.

Ooops, apologies.  For the record I don't think Megson is God but that's a whole new other debate.

Exactly, same as you, I can only take it on face value. Like the rest of us, I just want it sorted so we can actually sign some players and have something to look forward to.

Ooops, apologies. For the record I don't think Megson is God but that's a whole new other debate.

lol

Ok so this person is 'close' to Milan. Well unless it's Paul Aldridge who will be involved in the deal there's no f00kin chance Milan would be telling everyone he knows what's going on. He's a professional business man for god sake. You'd have to be pretty naive to believe that, so good luck to ya.

And also this isn't an issue of the takeover having not happened, it's already signed. It's done. We're waiting for information to be provided to the FL so they can approve it.

They guy is misinformed or just plain talking sh-te to you.

You're entilted to your opinion.  I don't think anyone on here has said Milan has told everyone he knows, i certainly haven't.  My source is not Milan's mate down the pub or neighbour, or some bloke I met out on the street who claims to know him.  I can't and won't say their relationship on here for reasons already stated, hence why I described him as "someone close to Milan"  You read into that what you want.

Guest JonTheOwl66

The takeover will go through. The club has already been sold. The only difficulty is that Mammadov needs to be double-checked by the FL before he's appointed.

Simple as that.

The takeover WONT collapse.

Guest JonTheOwl66

The best post you have ever made

It's common sense. The club wouldn't have announced that we have a new owner if it stood any chance at all of collapsing.

Far too much pork on here making stuff up.

I'm concerned. But not worried. The takeover WILL go through - my concern is with the signings.

You're entilted to your opinion. I don't think anyone on here has said Milan has told everyone he knows, i certainly haven't. My source is not Milan's mate down the pub or neighbour, or some bloke I met out on the street who claims to know him. I can't and won't say their relationship on here for reasons already stated, hence why I described him as "someone close to Milan" You read into that what you want.

What don't you understand about the fact the takeover is already done? It's signed. It's sealed. It's delivered. We're just waiting on the FL and that's it.

As for your source. I don't believe for 1 second he knows what's going on. And IF he were involved with Milan and the deal, then he's very unprofessional to tell you. Anyone else who isn't involved in the deal Milan won't have told. But again I come back to the FACT the deal is already signed and done, it's not really difficult to understand.

It's common sense. The club wouldn't have announced that we have a new owner if it stood any chance at all of collapsing.

Far too much pork on here making stuff up.

I'm concerned. But not worried. The takeover WILL go through - my concern is with the signings.

Reyt, then ...