KEVS TRIBUTE PICTURE ,INTERCITY OWL ,

Guest Maxine

Tell that to Van Gogh

Leave it now you're showing yourself up. Let this thread get back to how it was before you turned up.

please can we stop the bickering , I get that fm doesn't like the pic or the previous he has his own mind I respect that ,, , and tbh not being personal I don't really care , I do care that the intended funds go to Kevins mrs , I do care that 99% of people on this thread like what I tried to do , I am humbled by the fact that my Art reaches out to people and by doing that it alleviates some of the stress and problems that the beneficiaries get in life it's not about me ,it's not about how good or not I am as an artist , it is all about the end product make unfortunate , down on their luck people , people who don't get the chances to do things that maybe these donations give them ,this picture was done for a reason , and we all know what the reason is , but please falling out over it spoils the thread somewhat , so can't we move on , and let the thread do what it was intended for by giving help to Mrs Kevin when she needs it most ,

Guest Maxine

please can we stop the bickering , I get that fm doesn't like the pic or the previous he has his own mind I respect that ,, , and tbh not being personal I don't really care , I do care that the intended funds go to Kevins mrs , I do care that 99% of people on this thread like what I tried to do , I am humbled by the fact that my Art reaches out to people and by doing that it alleviates some of the stress and problems that the beneficiaries get in life it's not about me ,it's not about how good or not I am as an artist , it is all about the end product make unfortunate , down on their luck people , people who don't get the chances to do things that maybe these donations give them ,this picture was done for a reason , and we all know what the reason is , but please falling out over it spoils the thread somewhat , so can't we move on , and let the thread do what it was intended for by giving help to Mrs Kevin when she needs it most ,

Read this F.M.

Why? Because I have an opinion and don't @rselick everyone?

Not sure this response is required in this thread, better to retract it all and retire in my opinion, we have just lost a fellow owl for gods sake

Forget your personal pride sunshine

Not sure this response is required in this thread, better to retract it all and retire in my opinion, we have just lost a fellow owl for gods sake

But this thread isn't about Kev

And I don't want your opinion, as I've been trying put to everybody

And I don't want your opinion, as I've been trying put to everybody.

And it's not personal about Trev. Because I know he's a fine man.

And I don't want your opinion, as I've been trying put to everybody

And I don't want your opinion, as I've been trying put to everybody.

And it's not personal about Trev. Because I know he's a fine man.

Very sad young man

Even though you may not like the picture or wish to purchase a print, which is fair enough, I'm sure if you are good enough to contribute with a donation that it will be greatly appreciated...!

dont think anyone is doing that tbh.think what people are to get across to you is that trev put alot of time and effort into the work he has done.yep you have a right to a view on the picture if good or bad that is your choice.if it was me and i did not like it then due to the circumstances i'd think ok i dont like it but will keep my own council on this one and just read what is put.

p.s and tbh if lynne and family like it then thats all what matters.

So I should be a yes man like the rest of you?

errr no im not going to bother.if you cant decipher what has been wrote in 137 replies to this thread then i dont think there is a point.have a good evening im off to get a cold 1 out of the fridge.

So because I'm not a yes man I'm getting all this thrown at me when I've given an opinion