KEVS TRIBUTE PICTURE ,INTERCITY OWL ,

Guest Distraught!

Hi Trev

I have to travel back to the UK in July on business. I would like to buy you a traditional Chinese painting set as a kind gesture. I might be able to hand deliver it to Mablethorpe but otherwise I can mail it to you. Will you accept my offer?

Hi Trev

I have to travel back to the UK in July on business. I would like to buy you a traditional Chinese painting set as a kind gesture. I might be able to hand deliver it to Mablethorpe but otherwise I can mail it to you. Will you accept my offer?

hi Distraught that is a fantastic offer my friend how could I not accept such a gift , I love Chinese art and anything to do with it ,and you have just made my day my friend and the mrs has just gone a bit weepy at your wonderfull gesture ,

Thank you my friend for thinking of me and your kindness ,

best regards

Trev

Guest Distraught!

hi Distraught that is a fantastic offer my friend how could I not accept such a gift , I love Chinese art and anything to do with it ,and you have just made my day my friend and the mrs has just gone a bit weepy at your wonderfull gesture ,

Thank you my friend for thinking of me and your kindness ,

best regards

Trev

OK, I will sort it for you.

Guest Distraught!

bless you Distaught , I can't thank you enough ,

You don't have to - it's the least I can do after what you have done for other people.

I admire your generosity and spirit.