KEVS TRIBUTE PICTURE ,INTERCITY OWL ,

Guest tha_knows

To be honest, not just the picture but the fact you've taken the time and effort to produce in memory of a fellow person, it shows what a decent and caring guy you are Trev. As someone else has said I think you and the wife deserve a little holiday break from this. Sure Kev would want that for you. A truely touching painting from a warm hearted bloke. Good on ya Trev fella.

Guest Distraught!

Trev the Mablethorpe Picasso.

The great man's done another masterpiece for the gallery.

Yeah, I understand Trev's tried doing something nice for Kev's memory on here which I'm all for (see my comments on the other threads). I just don't think it's a very good picture that's all

If that upsets people then I apologise. Just my point of view

I don't think anybody including Trev claims he is the world's greatest artist. But the work he has done and the causes his work has supported should be applauded particularly when you bear in mind his own difficult circumstances.

When you see the prints 'in the flesh' you realise that Trev has a very unique style he does not try to make his pictures ' photograph's of something they are Trev's interpretation.

I think they are (all 5 of them) fabulous.

Trev,great job mate please put me down for a copy of the intercityowl.

What have I said that's so wrong? I said I don't think the picture is very good. Same with the one previous. Big deal.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, and you're probably not alone in that thinking, but given the circumstances it might have been better to keep your opinion to yourself. It certainly didn't add anything to the thread, other than animosity it seems. That's all that people are saying.....and I'm sounding like a broken record now. :biggrin:

If anybody takes anything serious off people on the internet then they've got serious problems with their life.

Who gives a shitt about anybody or anybody's opinion off this site or any other.

when in a hole stop digging.

Love, let's be fair, if anyone wants to find you you're in the do gooders threads, do you actually know anything about football or do you just go in case you miss something?

I come on here for the football side of things and If you think you're going to give me my opinion on art, you're mistaken.

Edited by FuthaMucker

This lot, quite strongly by the looks of things

trevs gave his time up to paint a picture, never met trev, comes across as a decent bloke on here, you don't like his picture, so what , doubt he's even bothered to be honest.

This site is very close knit, people tend to follow rather than lead, no big deal, it's the internet.

You being out of the kitchen.

While we stray dramatically off topic. I saw a 5ft nothing female ref "out of the kitchen" to take control of a match of non-league bruisers at the tail end of last season. She was brilliant. Isn't the 21st century a great place to be?

Great work as always Trev!

While we stray dramatically off topic. I saw a 5ft nothing female ref "out of the kitchen" to take control of a match of non-league bruisers at the tail end of last season. She was brilliant. Isn't the 21st century a great place to be?

Great work as always Trev!

Do gooder.