Reasons To Be Happy

Guest We Shall Overcome

Just to stop a masses of Wednesday fans jumping off the face of the earth, let's all cheer up & list things, Wednesday related, that we should be happy about

1. We're 15th with a game in hand on teams around us, and we've not got a negative goal difference.

CHEER UP YOU MISERABLE SODS!

Well said, we won at Udders, which by the way was there first Home defeat in 27year!!!

Would have been good to demoralise the piggies again but I would rather my first visit to the new Wembley be to see us win the play offs into the Premiership, (even if we have to wait another year )

rather than get splattered by Man City or Arsenal in front of the whole country. 

We reached a stage of positivity where a number of us genuinely believed that the semi-finals were reachable.

Okay, we didn't make it.

But that positivity was non-existent under Jones' management.

In a few months we've gone from relegation certs, to clawing points back, to being comfortable with a decent cup run under our belts.

I think this speaks major volumes for how much Gray has managed to pull us out of the gutter. He really has turned it around.

REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL, PART FOUR

• Lee rehabilitated
  • Semedo rejuvenated
  • Palmer making great progress
  • Maguire out of the wasteland
  • Helan potentially 'ell of a player
  • Maghoma improving
  • Mattock nowhere near as bad as feared
  • Gardner and Hutchinson good, young players, not old boys plucked from Dave Jones' frayed contacts book
  • Lee Bullen an integral part of coaching and management
  • (And Blades heading for a very public drubbing).