Kit Sponsor next season

Guest Parks96

It's definitely Sondico.

I've seen the home shirt design.

Has a white band down the outside of the sleeve, with blue diamonds.

The shorts are white with blue diamonds and the socks are black and white hoops old fashioned style.

Keeper's shirt is a dirty mustard colour

Sounds delightful lol

I can't understand every ones fascination with advertising on behalf of the kit manufacturers. They are all rip off crap, just ask why the retro kits are never offered for sale ?

It just may have something to do with the fact that they are of reasonable quality and hard wearing.

Have a good modern design by all means but go to a company who are big enough to cope and small enough to care.  

Guest trusty_left_peg

Saw some Sondico reps at Hillsborough whilst at the Wigan game.

Also, as Deejayone (I think it was him anyway) alluded to in another thread on this - all these teams outside the Premier League (or top flight leagues) who wear adidas or Nike branded kit are just getting outsourced templates - only the big hitters (for Nike - Man City, Man United, Arsenal and Everton and for adidas, Chelsea) get the actual Nike or adidas kits.

Might not be a bad thing to have a manufacturer who can spend more time on producing a better, tailor-made design rather than some generic thing outsourced by Nike or adidas where no real input goes into the design.

This is just typical Wednesday fans over the last few years.  The club can't do right for doing wrong. 

Fans don't want PUMA because we just get a template, but they want Nike or Adidas.

They don't want PUMA because they don't like the designs, but they don't want Sondico or Macron because they are not cool names.

You literally can't win.

Personally, I've bought 10 times more stuff since we've had PUMA, not just shirts (only had about 3) but all the other stuff.  Never spent a penny on Lotto or Diadora.

Just not bothered...

God knows why everyone keeps banging on about adidas and nike esp nike. If we had theor shirts they would be the god awful templates that other lower league teams have and double the price ... Smart move . Umbro however wpuld be perfect, also agree re sondico

umbro is owned by nike. Im not sure umbro still going.