Kit Sponsor next season

Guest Parks96

Guest Parks96

I'm pretty sure Puma's contract runs out at the end of this current season (thank God as they're awful)

Any ideas who the next one is?

Hopefully it's Adidas/Nike

I hope its not Sondico. In my opinion it makes a big difference what brand we have. If we got Adidas or Nike I''d be tempted to buy the Tracksuit, Jogging bottoms, hoody etc & polo shirts etc as well as the Replica shirts.

If we get Sondico, I doubt I'll be buying anything. I'm sure plenty more people think like me

Edited by mark.flem

Guest Parks96

If we get Sondico, I doubt I'll be buying anything. I'm sure plenty more people think like me

Too right. If it is Sondico, I don't think I'd buy any of the kit...too embarrassed...

Guest Joffers

I hope its not Sondico. In my opinion it makes a big difference what brand we have. If we got Adidas or Nike I''d be tempted to buy the Tracksuit, Jogging bottoms, hoody etc & polo shirts etc as well as the Replica shirts.

^^^^^ This... won't be buying anything if it's sondico, i understand the numbers game and hypothetically the club may get more money per shirt with sondico than others... but how many shirts would people buy (and training gear) if it was Nike, Adidas or Umbro (who are the 3 I would be seeking).

Exactly and I'm sure there are many more of the same opinion, short sighted by the club in terms of selling merchandise but sure they'll only look at what they are being paid to have the club supplied by a manufacturer .

Sondico is decent, if you're a 5-a-side keeper who needs a pair of gloves for a fiver. I also remember fondly their bright fluorescent orange, yellow and lime range of goalie tops from the 80's. Still got a crusty one in my car boot thinking of it.

I'd imagine it wont be Nike or Adidas as they'd probably take a hefty cut of sales. In addition, they'll be no better than Puma and we will continue with shitty templates. It's the same for most clubs i'd imagine unless you are a Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man U etc. 

Edited by Chris Akabusi