gary madine release sources

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

Where is everyone getting this from , why would there be any reason to cut a 18 month sentence to 5 month ??? Not saying its not true just saying I don't think it is

The 18 months get Halved so thats 9 and you can get up to 16 weeks Tagging ( home curfew ). So the sentences would be 5 months. I don't know if he's out today but there's no reason why he should not be unless he's lost day inside for doing something wrong.

Did he get sentence on the 20/10/2013 ?.

Just checked it was the 4/10/2013 so 16 weeks would be about right.

Edited by gaz62uk

Gary madine mean machine!!!!

Ha

Seriously though rather him upfront than nuhiu (or how ever you spell that lanky streaks names!)

Just imagine!.....not saying it would EVER happen but just imagine IF we beat Charlton and go to bumhole lane! Madine comes on as a sub and scores winner in 89th minute!!!!

:D ohhhh yeahhh!!!

Guest tha_knows

Ha

Seriously though rather him upfront than nuhiu (or how ever you spell that lanky streaks names!)

Just imagine!.....not saying it would EVER happen but just imagine IF we beat Charlton and go to bumhole lane! Madine comes on as a sub and scores winner in 89th minute!!!!

Yeah right infront of the Kop at the stain, it would be magic I tell thee

Ha

I'd estimate that there is more chance of me sticking it up Rhianna's wrong un than that happening.

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

The 18 months get Halved so thats 9 and you can get up to 16 weeks Tagging ( home curfew ). So the sentences would be 5 months. I don't know if he's out today but there's no reason why he should not be unless he's lost day inside for doing something wrong.

That's only if they decide to give him early release though, isn't it? My understanding was if you're sentenced to 18 months they aren't obliged to let you out until you've served 18 months. The same goes for the tagging. I know people often are released early, but it doesn't mean that it will definitely happen in this case.

Do we even know if the club plan on keeping him?

I've been told that GM will never play for the club again, and that's the same person who's told me all the other things that came true when I posted

This is more or less correct apart from the sentencing date. The rules are that for determinate sentences like Madine's that the standard release is after serving half of the sentence, subject to behaviour etc. Application for release on tag can be made for release 4 months earlier. Madine was actually sentenced in early October and so the earliest date that he can be released on tag would be after 5 months so I would have expected him to be released in early March.

the precise rule is that release under HDC scheme is the LONGER OF 25% of sentence or 50% less 4 months.

In Madine's case :-

18 months x 50% less 4 months = 5 months to release on tag

If the 25% of sentence were applicable then that might explain the rumour that he is to be relesed after four and a half months which would be about now.

Some people claiming to be ITK maintain that today is the day. Perhaps overcrowding is allowing some latitude.

Edited by Dagmeister

If he isn't out by the time we play the oinkers, I say we have a release Gary shoe protest in the carpark of bumhole stain afterwards. Chef Evans....you lot ain't seen anything yet! lol

Perhaps it is inevitable fate that we beat Charlton, Madine is freed today, two weeks training, scores decisive goal after being brought on as a late sub against United.

Perhaps it is inevitable fate that we beat Charlton, Madine is freed today, two weeks training, scores decisive goal after being brought on as a late sub against United.

Be mega-written in the stars!

Be even better if he ran up to the oinkers kop, did it ten yard skid on his knees and revealed a "ched Evans is a sex fiend" t-shirt under his Owls Shirt. If he did this he would be up their with Hirst and Waddle, despite his current lack of goal scoring prowess! lol