gary madine release sources

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

Be mega-written in the stars!

Be even better if he ran up to the oinkers kop, did it ten yard skid on his knees and revealed a "ched Evans is a sex fiend" t-shirt under his Owls Shirt. If he did this he would be up their with Hirst and Waddle, despite his current lack of goal scoring prowess! lol

I understand that the new United tradition is to drop trolleys and moon at the opposing fans. It might be impolite not honouring this given that they will be our hosts.

I understand he is hand delivering to his victims the matchstick houses that he built while inside.

He has not shaved since his incarceration and will only shave when he has scored for the Wednesday. He looks like bhalf of ZZ top tribute act.

Will he play for us again? Reading Harry Redknapps book a player could get away with almost anything if he was of sufficient value to the club, clubs where MM was chairman too, so plenty of blind eyes turned. 

Yes apart from the concept of leaving crime punishment to the legal system; of 'sufficient value' is a pragmatic consideration that will inevitably always influence clubs.

Edited by Dagmeister

That's only if they decide to give him early release though, isn't it? My understanding was if you're sentenced to 18 months they aren't obliged to let you out until you've served 18 months. The same goes for the tagging. I know people often are released early, but it doesn't mean that it will definitely happen in this case.

Do we even know if the club plan on keeping him?

depends if he has been a good boy in there, If the court said that he must serve the 18 months then he will have to , otherwise tagging is highly possible as it eases the burdon on overcrowded jails ,

I understand that the new United tradition is to drop trolleys and moon at the opposing fans. It might be impolite not honouring this given that they will be our hosts.

Would be funny if, having scored the winning goal Madine ran to their fans, dropped his shorts to reveal a pair of Sheff u y-fronts and then was wedgied by Reda Johnson until the offending item snapped