OFFICIAL: football heaven 13/14 season thread.

Where's this Donny fan get South Yorkshire Premier team from?

The fan in question is "Derek The Donkey Fan" who keeps bleating on how Donkey Rovers are Yorkshire's no 1 club.What a complete B5llend Derek is.when has Donny ever been one of Yorkshire's biggest clubs. :biggrin:  :biggrin: :biggrin:  :biggrin:  

The fan in question is "Derek The Donkey Fan" who keeps bleating on how Donkey Rovers are Yorkshire's no 1 club.What a complete B5llend Derek is.when has Donny ever been one of Yorkshire's biggest clubs. :biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If they're a Premier club he shouldn't be complaining about paying 36 quid at Elland Road.

If they're a Premier club he shouldn't be complaining about paying 36 quid at Elland Road.

That's pretty cheap when you compare to how much it is for away fans at Places like White Hart Lane in the PL where I've heard it's getting on for £75.At Arsenal it's at least £60 to £65 for away fans.So that B5lland Derek the Donkey should count himself very lucky indeed. lol

That's pretty cheap when you compare to how much it is for away fans at Places like White Hart Lane in the PL where I've heard it's getting on for £75.At Arsenal it's at least £60 to £65 for away fans.So that B5lland Derek the Donkey should count himself very lucky indeed. lol

I find this pretty scary and if we ever get back to premier league I'd be very selective with away games unlike when we was in league one and i went to most. 

Err I err I err I err I err fink err fink err I err is it err me?

Has that Sam the blunt been on? Not listening tonight but I know the blokes thick as pig s*it, have to turn it off when he's on because I can't stand his bloody stutter.