The penalty

Guest Deleted member

Guest james.taylor1982

He didnt put a foot in. But apart from that - good point

Alright maybe not a foot in but on the back of him, he could of stood slightly off, nothing would of come of it, as DJ would say "he's learning" lol

It's the kind of frustratingly naive thing that Helan does, he gets a rush of blood to the head and makes stupid decisions.

Its one of those that are sometimes given and sometimes aren't. But if helans was a penalty then if the same rules apply then we should've had one.

Guest james.taylor1982

Sorry for the blurred pic due to taking it off, Wednesday Player but that shows it was a penalty from are pointless challenge.

post-23039-0-41819100-1377431015_thumb.j

Edited by james.taylor1982

Guest james.taylor1982

Arms are not by his side, his left arm is over him and his leg through the back, sorry but that's a penalty. Awell it's done now, roll on Middlesborough

Edited by james.taylor1982

Guest wilyfox

Def pen. Helan was beaten and made a rash challenge. Should have left him. They still had a lot to do in order to score from there. His mistake handed them a far better opportunity.

Guest james.taylor1982

It's soft but he's completely wrong side. When you try and make a challenge from there you are running a big risk.

Would say its a pen, but very soft.

In the context of the Antonio one...never ever, ever a pen.

Agree totally

What a load of crap. Firstly it wasn't a pen. I don't blame the change either, Milwall were pushing up and causing us problems so he took Nuhiu off (absolutely no threat in a counter attacking situation) and put pace up top with Antonio, and it worked if it wasn't for Antonio's abysmal display in front of goal we should of been out of site.

So you're saying we revert to a counter attacking tactic at home to Millwall?

Really?

Shouldn't we be attacking full stop as a better tactic, particularly with the benefit of a 2-1 lead and with them looking like having a dodgy defence when under pressure?

And why were Millwall pushing up? Might be something to do with us changing to sit deep and contain. As people have said, we suddenly went 2 banks of 4 treading on each others' toes. And we've seen it so many times before when we're leading.

Guest james.taylor1982

Do referees have a warrant to not give us anything this season?

I was sat bang in line on where the incident occurred on the Kop and it wasn't a penalty.

The giant post was in your way lol

Look at the picture, it's a penalty

That must av been the loo at home, because you clearly didn't go.

Ok mate, I wish I had been on the second half performance, but it was a penalty from my viewpoint, I may have had a better view than you.

Ok mate, I wish I had been on the second half performance, but it was a penalty from my viewpoint, I may have had a better view than you.

No mate I had a very good view, never in a million years was that a penalty. but only you and the linesman seem to think so.

No mate I had a very good view, never in a million years was that a penalty. but only you and the linesman seem to think so.

Few on here think so, it was a daft challenge to make.