Dave Jones

Give it a rest

This is embarrassing. 

He didn't do a bad job in the second half of the promotion season did he? 

This 'he couldn't motivate' theory is boring. 

Yes it was a bad performance - get over it, move on, we're playing Burnley at the weekend and need to pick up 3 points.

Dave Jones isn't a bad manager, yet we could end up with one if we get rid of him. 

We saw the improvements at QPR on Saturday, there IS a team that can challenge with the best in the Championship at SWFC. We are just a few players away from being a solid Championship side, Milan needs to back us - it's clear DJ is working with his hands tied, of COURSE he knows he needs a striker and a CM. 

Chill.

Guest Distraught!

How many of the people that peddle the BS about his passion, motivation and ability to motivate others have ever worked under him?

It seems that a fair few former players can't wait to return to his training sessions and rarely do you ever hear a player talk badly about Demolition Dave.

Not his fault, the lad has a good record. The fault lays squarely with Milan for this one.

DJ hasn't been backed to any decent level up to present, 3 free signings doesn't mean constitute backing.

Yet again Milan has let us start a season without having our full squad in place and thats unforgivable, I'm sure DJ will have had his targets identified from the minute the season ended, its up to MM and PA to get there fingers out and sort it.

Guest Distraught!

but mm backed him b4 last season and he brought a load of garbage in,once bitten twice shy springs to mind

You mean that load of garbage that cost a combined total of around 1 million and contains at least two players that would be worth considerably more than that figure alone if put on the market right now?

Guest Distraught!

so bringing in 15 players on 2-3 yesr deals only cost a million? reyt, and ehich 2 players do you speak of?

Antonio and Kirkland I suggest would have a current market value of well over a million. I guess Maguire's and McCabe's stock has also risen but not to such an extent.

Guest Distraught!

maguires and mcabes stock has risen? please tell me you are jesting

I bet you that they would both currently command a transfer fee in excess of Wednesday paid for them. Forget their patchy form. They are both promising players and I am sure that there are those in the game that could recognise that.

Guest Distraught!

imo theres no way we could command a fee for either of those players so im afraid im no longer able to converse with you on this subject , cheers

I'm honoured!