Wednesdayite Car Park - video by Chayser

Not been funny Neil but how do you expect every member of your forum to respect it's rules; as just because you created it you think you can put TOTALLY UNRELATED SWFC News in erm, a fricking SWFC NEWS / CHAT related thread and don't give me that they're supporters blah blah.

Do the right thing, it's quite easy you know and create an "Up 'n' Coming Sheffield Bands" section in the forum elsewhere, or won't you do that because your blue bibbed ego gets in the way.

Uucking Funbelievable :excl: :excl: :excl:

Not been funny Neil but how do you expect every member of your forum to respect it's rules; as just because you created it you think you can put TOTALLY UNRELATED SWFC News in erm, a fricking SWFC NEWS / CHAT related thread and don't give me that they're supporters blah blah.

Do the right thing, it's quite easy you know and create an "Up 'n' Coming Sheffield Bands" section in the forum elsewhere, or won't you do that because your blue bibbed ego gets in the way.

Uucking Funbelievable :excl: :excl: :excl:

What's the point in promoting bands and having your own website and not using it to your advantage?

Just do what I usually do and dont click on it or in this case cos Neil tricked us, just flip off and look at summat else.

Anyways, Neil.....cos you tricked me fair and square I decided to listen.........I liked it.

Guest sotonowl

It looks like the Wednesdayite car park without the dog poo poo, hope they didn't damage their van on the metal stumps on the way out

This brand of 'guitar' music as you put it is absolute woeful. Too soft to be heavy metal and too hard to be MOR it ranks up with 'Busted' in muzak induced, movie soundtrack turgidness that only white, middle class, psuedo students could create. 'Pop-rock' so safe your auntie could listen to it.

I also find the irony of your dismay towards Simon Cowell amusing considering you are one of the biggest self promoters going and willing to totally saturate any medium with any band willing to pay enough. The music industry is all the same, it's just that some of it is more hypocritical than other bits.

You won't find integrity in simply not being X-Factor.

I don't mock anyones effort and I don't knock anyones tastes, but to lambast a worldwide, successful entertainment franchise by using an amateur, provincial music band and filming it in a run down car park is either the biggest comedy spoof in history or the actions of a manager with balls the size of Gleadless Townend.

The biggest shame in all of this is that you are so good at what you do it's scary to think what would happen if you promoted something that was going to give you some significant success.

This brand of 'guitar' music as you put it is absolute woeful. Too soft to be heavy metal and too hard to be MOR it ranks up with 'Busted' in muzak induced, movie soundtrack turgidness that only white, middle class, psuedo students could create. 'Pop-rock' so safe your auntie could listen to it.

I also find the irony of your dismay towards Simon Cowell amusing considering you are one of the biggest self promoters going and willing to totally saturate any medium with any band willing to pay enough. The music industry is all the same, it's just that some of it is more hypocritical than other bits.

You won't find integrity in simply not being X-Factor.

I don't mock anyones effort and I don't knock anyones tastes, but to lambast a worldwide, successful entertainment franchise by using an amateur, provincial music band and filming it in a run down car park is either the biggest comedy spoof in history or the actions of a manager with balls the size of Gleadless Townend.

The biggest shame in all of this is that you are so good at what you do it's scary to think what would happen if you promoted something that was going to give you some significant success.

Such vitriol

lol

Owlstalk Shop