The fans must change.

I'd love to get this tune Wednesday-ised. It's even called the anvil song - steel history and all that.

from 2.20 on this vid.

Not sure about lyrics but perhaps something along lines of:

We go marching on with love of Sheffield Wednesday

We will never fall we’ll never be defeated

Marching on with our song

We are Wednesday,  We are the Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday!!

I don't know why we only sing 'Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday' when promted with music. In my opinion that could be our anthem. Would sound great the full song chanted at away ground accross the country.

The only reason I can think of not to is that the verse is quite long, but it's that build-up which certainly contributes to the effect of singing the chorus. But you're mostly right.

Guest PrincessWendy

This thread is as bad as that "TV season ticket" nonsense. Wear whatever you want, for goodness sake!

Bless you

HRH Wendy

Guest jordyowl10

we shouldn't call the singing section ultras i reckon barmy army is spot on are we doing the home away day again this year? always thought that was a really good atmosphere. and why not make one game a day where everyone brings a flag or a scarf might sound stupid but looks good on the videos 

we shouldn't call the singing section ultras i reckon barmy army is spot on are we doing the home away day again this year? always thought that was a really good atmosphere. and why not make one game a day where everyone brings a flag or a scarf might sound stupid but looks good on the videos 

That's a decent idea. Maybe an Owlstalk promotion like the Semedo Day would help generate the interest.