Players Out

Guest lalasibon

Guest lalasibon

There has been much talk about what we need to bring in over the January transfer window. However I wondered which players people think should move on either on loan or permenantly in the window. I'm not trying to create a witch hunt against the out of favour players so hopefully we get more constructive comments than just lambasting people.

For me I think Chris McGuire could do with a good loan spell in either League 1 or 2 to check out his potential. We can only speculate if his attitude is right at the club and perhaps showing some effort on loan would help his cause.

I like Daniel Jones and think in general he is a good player and given games he could develop in to a good quality Championship defender. However it has never seemed to work for him here so I feel it might be best for both parties if he moves on to find games elsewhere.

I am also interested in the keeper situation. We have 3 potentially first choice keepers and two have been continuously on the bench. I would maybe like to see either Bywater or Weever go and regain some match sharpness on a 24 hour recall clause.

Thoughts?

the obvious ones would be weaver ,jameson (if fit),nyoni,bennett,coke ,maguire ,jones ,palmer (if he dont sign a new contract )wether any of them would leave on a permanent deal is debatable due to other clubs matching the money they are on here .

Guest lalasibon

I think personally I would like to see Weaver stay on. Perhaps not on current contract terms but take on a Player/Coach role. I think he could do a job with young keepers coming through along side Andy Rhodes

Adam Davies (back to Everton)

Daniel Jones (sale)

Martin Taylor (sale)

Rodri (back to parent club)

COG (sale)

Semedo (loan or sale)

Lines (loan or sale,

Madine (sale)

Pecnik (I'd be tempted to cancel his contract as can't see anybody wanting him)

Maguire (who knows - hardly seen him play. Loan would maybe be best)

I think we need a proven striker, a couple of decent midfielders and a CB.

Daniel Jones (sale)

Martin Taylor (sale)

COG (sale)

Semedo (loan or sale)

Lines (loan or sale,

Madine (sale)

Adam Davies isn't an Everton player though. he left them in the summer.

It'd be nice to see the following leave the club on permanent transfers, or just have contracts cancelled:_

Weaver

Bennett

Daniel Jones

Coke

Pecnik

JJ

Madine (Obviously would be a sale, or long term loan)

If we could get a decent striker in, I wouldn't be averse to selling COG either, although I do like him as a player.

And Rodri, if he's not going to be involved, may as well go back whence he came

Edited by Wolfmanjack

Martin Taylor aka useless clown

Daniel Jones

Aaron Jameson

Nicky weaver

Julian Bennett

Giles coke

Rodri (purely because he hasn't been given a proper run out)

Maguire (out on loan provided we bring in replacements)

Paul Corry (really think he has a shed load of potential but would send him out for a month to a league 2 club and give him that regular football, could be a brilliant signing going forward.)

I think personally I would like to see Weaver stay on. Perhaps not on current contract terms but take on a Player/Coach role. I think he could do a job with young keepers coming through along side Andy Rhodes

dont see that mate ,one coach is plenty for the 5 keepers we have be a waste of money

Daniel Jones (sale)

Martin Taylor (sale)

COG (sale)

Semedo (loan or sale)

Lines (loan or sale,

Madine (sale)

You're a hard man, but fair.

Guest lalasibon

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Wolfmanjack" data-cid="4227138" data-time="1357035836"><p>

Why do you think that?</p></blockquote>

I think he would bring something else to the table. Played recently and offers experience and opinions taken from the top level of football in this country. A similar role to what Bullen offers to the under 18's and 21's. He is a likeable carachter and I as much as anything else a Wednesday fan. He is always going to put his heart and soul into anything he does at this club

Adam Davies isn't an Everton player though. he left them in the summer.

It'd be nice to see the following leave the club on permanent transfers, or just have contracts cancelled:_

Weaver

Bennett

Daniel Jones

Coke

Pecnik

JJ

Madine (Obviously would be a sale, or long term loan)

If we could get a decent striker in, I wouldn't be averse to selling COG either, although I do like him as a player.

And Rodri, if he's not going to be involved, may as well go back whence he came

Agree with the exception of Madine who I would keep. Would also like to see Taylor move on but we don't have enough

CB's at the club at the moment.

Don't really understand Weaver's current role at the club, he doesn't have a squad number, and there seems no possibility

of him playing.

Who is Adam Davies? Dont remember signing him at all. Loanee?

released by everton in the summer and we got him on a monthly contract to cover when bywater was ill ,he was on the bench for a few games a couple of months ago ,dont know if he's still here