nicky weaver 

gary madine

cog

bring in 

craig davies

michael chopra

frazer campbell loan

creative midfielder 

There has been much talk about what we need to bring in over the January transfer window. However I wondered which players people think should move on either on loan or permenantly in the window. I'm not trying to create a witch hunt against the out of favour players so hopefully we get more constructive comments than just lambasting people.

For me I think Chris McGuire could do with a good loan spell in either League 1 or 2 to check out his potential. We can only speculate if his attitude is right at the club and perhaps showing some effort on loan would help his cause.

I like Daniel Jones and think in general he is a good player and given games he could develop in to a good quality Championship defender. However it has never seemed to work for him here so I feel it might be best for both parties if he moves on to find games elsewhere.

I am also interested in the keeper situation. We have 3 potentially first choice keepers and two have been continuously on the bench. I would maybe like to see either Bywater or Weever go and regain some match sharpness on a 24 hour recall clause.

Thoughts? it looks like that you're the only one on OT that wants to keep daniel jones on our books.Everyone else on here want him out including myself because he is simply not good enough at Championship level or above.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="lalasibon" data-cid="4227132" data-time="1357035574"><p>

I think personally I would like to see Weaver stay on. Perhaps not on current contract terms but take on a Player/Coach role. I think he could do a job with young keepers coming through along

side Andy Rhodes</p></blockquote>

Ive asked nick before if he was interested in coaching he said he wants to play on for 3 years then that's it not botherd about coaching

Guest Sniper1

Out - not needed.

Daniel Jones

Mark Reynolds

Giles Coke

Squad of

.....................Kirkland/Bywater

Buxton/lee...Taylor/Signing...Gardner/Llera...Reda/Mattock

Antonio/JJ...Semedo/Prutton...McCabe/Signing..Signing/Helan

.............Madine/O'Grady...Signing/Signing

Loans for

Danny Mayor, Chris Lines, Chris Maguire, Paul Corry, Liam Palmer and Nejc Pecnik.

Sidibe back to Stoke, Bothroyd back to QPR.

To give us a chance of staying in the division we need Championship experience in the squad.

Happy with Goalkeepers and fullbacks.

We do need one CB to play alongside Gardner, Batth would be my choice, Llera for 3rd choice and Taylor 4th.

A Championship experienced CM with energy for CM, to replace Prutton, Darren Pratley at Bolton is my choice.

We need to extend Helans loan for the rest of the season and find an alternative, Keith Treacy is my first choice.

To then finish off we require 2 new Strikers, both need to have pace.

Andy Keogh from Millwall and Aaron Mclean from Hull City would give us this without over spending.

Will Hoskins from Brighton is another option.

Even if we get one perm Striker and hold out for a decent loan signing later in the window, we deffo need pace up top

but with a better touch and more composed than Antonio.