Sidibe

Guest JC Saviour

Did he balls. Bothroyd was our best attacking threat.

Not being funny mate but if that is the case we are totally up poo creek without a paddle. Did he or anyone else have a shot/header on target, I can't recall one.

6 shots 5 on target.

They didn't show them on football league show.

lol

UTO

Unfortunately Leicester had 14 attempts, 10 on target. First 20 mins apart we were dire.

Edited by Rob7

I can't recall too many teams this season playing the ball up to big lads up front as we do, the good teams pass the ball up the field with pace, movement and accurate passing to feet or into space. They then work their way into dangerous positions as we stand off ( and we all hold our breath).Towards the end of the game yesterday they were taking the Michael. We play a completely different way.

These skilful teams also defend very well when they haven't got the ball, by closing down in all areas and blocking shots and crosses very well, in Leicester's case with 100% success.

Have I missed something here?

he may have been lacking match fitness however that can only be used to a certain amount. He was never in position, looked knackered even before the end of the first half and obviously cant head a ball to save his life!! One moment in the first half that had me laughing (it was so bad) was when kirkland kicked the ball up field to him in acres of space and when he headed the ball he was still unchallenged. That would normally result in a header being directed somewhere towards another wednesday player. OH NO!!! This header of his went straight in the air and then ended up with a Leicester player!

Unbelievable that we have got him, even more crazy that he started! The only player throughout the whole 90 minutes that seemed to want to prove a point was Rodri yet he is constantly on the bench! We need players who want to play for us on the pitch and need to send all the loanees that arent bothroyd about playing for us back home.

He's not played since Madine was about 19. And his first touch was still better than Gary's.

If you need a scapegoat for saturday then you're looking in the wrong place. JJ was easily the worst player on the pitch, and Madine not far behind when he came on.

Guest PointlessOwl

Must have just been me and thousands others that saw a change in attitude, tempo, pace and quality when Madine came on then

lol

Not so when Madine came on, but more Rodders and Madine as a team!

Whatever permutation we come up with will be totally inadequate for this league, we just don't have the quality. All we can do is limp along until January when maybe the situation will be addressed. Not really sure what the best approach would be against Watford, obviously we have to be committed, but do we go all out attack knowing we are probably unlikely to score and very likely to be hit on the counter attack. The other option would be, use Semedo, Lines and McCabe in the middle, make ourselves solid, and try and grit it out. Neither really fills me with much confidence I have to say.