Emergency Loan Window

Guest markowl123

Looked through the Premiership squad lists and other than untried youngsters, there isn't much available Had we moved faster, Jerome, Wickham, Campbell, Lita and Church were all available to championship clubs. Can't be arsed to look through the championship clubs but its always going to be more difficult to borrow from our rivals ( apart from us that is )

Guest armchairfan

Very much putting two and two together and making five but in the papers today it say rob earnshaw is set to be brought back to UK following the trouble in Israel.

Given Jones knowledge of him is he the fox in the box we need.

Also would love us to go for shaun derry also

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

What about Chris Wondolowski, he's scoring like 30 season goals a season or something daft like that. I doubt he'd be that expensive either.

If you think Milan won't spend to keep us up your way out.

Half the problem is we've already signed three strikers this season alone. The other half is I genuinely doubt that anyone of our targets was likely to be loaned out during a busy December schedule

Very true and I also believe the likes of Bothroyd and Barkley were brought in to consolidate our position at the top of the league probably with one eye on a playoff push and Milan would of spent accordingly. So realistically they'd both have to go before we could bring in players of that calibre but probably on less wages. Which will obviously be tricky once they've gone and more or less impossible while there here. I'm no doom monger but it is what it is.

Edited by 1867Heaven

Very much putting two and two together and making five but in the papers today it say rob earnshaw is set to be brought back to UK following the trouble in Israel.

Given Jones knowledge of him is he the fox in the box we need.

Also would love us to go for shaun derry also

If Earnshaw is he answer god knows what the question is!!!! Derry is a different proposition. Been speaking to someone very close to him recently. Wants out of QPR as Hughes is poo poo. Hes settled in the south now unfortunately. Just bought a house etc. Reyt professional that would bring grit to the midfield but its not going to happen.

Derry hasn't got the legs anymore IMO. I think our strikers have got goals in them. But I believe it's all about getting crosses on to them in a 442.

O'Grady is good in the air. As are Goal Machine and Bothroyd.

Keep Antonio on the right, get him in behind his man and his crosses in from the line.

Who's gonna ping them in from the left? Jones on the over lap?

Derry hasn't got the legs anymore IMO. I think our strikers have got goals in them. But I believe it's all about getting crosses on to them in a 442.

O'Grady is good in the air. As are Goal Machine and Bothroyd.

Keep Antonio on the right, get him in behind his man and his crosses in from the line.

Who's gonna ping them in from the left? Jones on the over lap?

Surely Mayor is worth a crack. Looked ok yesterday in his brief appearance.

Bristol interested in taking Fulham's Trotter on loan until January. Things started to hot up now, hope we don't leave it until Thurs to try and do our business. Do you think Chopra might now be available as Ipswich now have 7 strikers?

Sorry, Fulham's Trotta, not the Milwall guy

A couple of our rivals stealing an early march on us, Charlton sign Emanuel Frimpong from Arsenal, while Ipswich bring in Tyrone Bennett

Frimpong could be the season changer for Charlton. awesome signing. We're being left behind again.

I can't see anything happening big name loan signing wise until Bothroyd and Rodri are shown the door come Jan.

Well with Barkley now gone, following on from Bennett and Beevers extending his loan, that's freed up the places to bring in some reinforcements. This is where DJ really needs to earn his corn. After some questionable summer recruiting, now he has to get it right. All eyes will be upon him and the players he brings in need to be first team ready, and perhaps more importantly, able to slot into whatever system he has decided to play.