Rubbish referees - we thought it couldn't get any worse....

Guest TonyOwl88

Deadman, Kettle, Drysdale, Durso

Just a list of refs I think should be sacked immediately.

I know we can be harsh on refs sometimes, but these guys are awful, and none of us could expect to keep a job if we performed like them.

FWIW I don't think the standard of referring is that bad, considering the pace of the modern game, pressures of winning and a number of players trying to 'con' the referee. What is poor is the standard of linesman. They offer very little help to the ref these days, and often bottle the big decisions.

FWIW I don't think the standard of referring is that bad, considering the pace of the modern game, pressures of winning and a number of players trying to 'con' the referee. What is poor is the standard of linesman. They offer very little help to the ref these days, and often bottle the big decisions.

Totally agree regarding linesmen. Half of the time they don't even give a decision on throw ins until the ref has given it either way. The quality of refs is poor but they aren't getting any help

Us singing that all of their performances aren't very good, isn't helping get us decisions afterwards either!

Thought Ross Barkley was lucky not to a get a straight red for that awful challenge in the first half.

Ref possibly had that still on his mind later in game.

Agree with you entirely about linesmen not offering assistance..