for all the cog haters

Guest Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

He's not going out on loan he's an important part of our first team and is going no were

Not sure about madine tho I think he could be off.

I think the fans see it like that BG but does DJ? For whatever reason at the beginning of the season he chose a half fit Bothroyd instead of COG who was scoring goals. As it is Bothroyd has now come good but he should never have played when he was'nt fully fit. The other point is if we continue to play 4-5-1 then COG to me and lots of others should be the lone striker. He fits the bill, strong, hard to knock off the ball, holds it up well and does score goals.

Guest Big Guns

You said that as soon as we got some more midfield players then Linesy would be on his way out

He would have been if he hadn't got injured I've told you before he was going on loan to swindon but when he got injured coke went instead not sure if they need him now ...

Guest Flyingwithwings

not saying cog wants to move, i think he's happy here, crowd love him, big club. its dingles who are making a bid

Guest richjones19772000

Says in tnites star he's going no were.

Maybe DJs changed milans mind about cog.

Jesus Christ I thought my grammar was bad, until now.

Guest Paulos_Medication

The other point is if we continue to play 4-5-1 then COG to me and lots of others should be the lone striker. He fits the bill, strong, hard to knock off the ball, holds it up well and does score goals.

^^^^^this^^^^^^^

COG is the best striker of his type at S6 since mark bright. Not up to Brighty's class admittedly but best we have for now.