for all the cog haters

Guest Big Guns

There are other ways of getting fit other than FIRST TEAM games. Take a look on the OS & you will see results regularly from the development squad's outings.

If any "Big-time-Charlie" thinks they are too are important to build some fitness first before been thrown into the mix, then I'm not sure I want them at the club.

We need team players. Not sure why Jones threw in Bothroyd when he wasn't match fit as it turned the fans against him & the ensuing Twitter row erupted.

Hopefully lesson learned & move on.

General fitness is not the same as match fitness though.

And Development squad games wont be as effective as first time games for building match fitness.

So, apart from first team matches, how is a player supposed to build up the necessary match fitness?

I'm not into slagging players off, especially ones that give 100% everytime they step on the pitch. But lets be honest Cog is only in the team because we don't have anyone else who can be effective in the system we are playing at the moment. When/if we could get someone in that can be effective in this system or we switch back to 442, then I'm afraid Cog will find himself back up at best