What can we seriously expect the F.A to do with Leeds?

There was some strong comments last night and today from Dave Jones and people within the game, but what can we expect the F.A to do this time, will it be yet another fine and a warning as usual, if so then IMO we will have serious problems within our own game never mind Serbia, stuff like this needs a heavy hand but I'm not expecting it if I'm honest.

Guest Big Guns

Jones was wrong ,all Leeds fans shouldn't be banned that's a silly comment he was more upset about been called a Peado than kirkland getting attacked.

Jones was wrong ,all Leeds fans shouldn't be banned that's a silly comment he was more upset about been called a Peado than kirkland getting attacked.

Agree, you cant ban them as a whole. Must be hard to stay professional though when you have people chanting things like that after you every time he's played them.

Dock points, simple as!!

No fan would ever do it again!

Bans and fines are a complete waste of time!

No leeds fan would....a fan of any rival club could though...nip onto the leeds end...run on the pitch tw*t the oppo goalie...Leeds lose 3 points...the assaulting fan is an Owl..a Blade...owt...opens a can of worms that..

No leeds fan would....a fan of any rival club could though...nip onto the leeds end...run on the pitch tw*t the oppo goalie...Leeds lose 3 points...the assaulting fan is an Owl..a Blade...owt...opens a can of worms that..

But that fan would get a good kicking off his own fans instead of a pat on the back.

Guest Old Salt

What happened to us after crystal palace?

I also remember a game against Burnley. I think it was the first one on that ITV thingy, 5.30 Sunday kick off. The pitch was invaded two or three times by drunks trying to get at the ref. They stopped the 5.30 Sunday games but not much else.

I haven't researched this, it's just from memory. Someone else may be able to clarify.

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Its up to the club to recognise genuine home supports and the ones just there to cause trouble! It might give clubs the kick up the @rse they need to get better stewards and actually get a bit of service out of the police which clubs pay through the teeth for!

Only other option would be a 2year transfer embargo!

Slightly OT but why the flip was he allowed to just jump over the fence and back into the crowd? The fool even gave them a chance by slipping after he'd attacked Kirkland but STILL just sauntered back to the stands. Unbelievable. There were also 4 or 5 fools trying to kick the back of the net in whilst this was going on, apparently with no attempt to stop them. Shocking. I hope this doesn't weaken the case against Leeds but fear it may.

The FA? Good question. i would love them to dock points (as this will hit them way harder than the usual paltry fine) but i won't hold my breath.

Edited by Almat