NEW OWL

Guest B.L.O.

I know most are not interested but I can't contain my excitement as my mrs gave birth to my first child last night. A baby girl who will be 100% Wednesday.

It's even better that we are Bramall Lane Owls (pigs in local hate it when I say that). Just thought I'd share the joy of the birth of the future SWFC Ladies Captain

Congratulations.

Hope you've got her a Wednesday romper or bib sorted already.

Bramall lane owls, I like that. My Dad when he was much younger used to live on John Street but have a season ticket at Hillsborough, the United chairman at the time gave him a certificate for loyalty, doubt they could afford that for you now, you'll be more likely to get a lawsuit through from McSue for stealing local business lol

Cheers guys.

I've got her a bib saying '5 points clear, 2 games in hand'. I'm taking her in local later on Emmerdale Lane

Cheers guys.

I've got her a bib saying '5 points clear, 2 games in hand'. I'm taking her in local later on Emmerdale Lane

Congratulations. Good luck.

My daughter is SWFC thru and thru. Her first game was 5-0 against Soton at age 3. She loves Wednesday now and she's my favourite because of it.

Unfortunately my older boys have been tempted away by premier league teams, but I don't speak to them.

'My first game we lost 1-0 at home to Rotherham, about 1983. I think Ronnie Moore scored after Bob Boulder failed to collect a back pass that bobbled on a divet'.

Think it was Joe McBride who scored for Rotherham that day. A work colleague of mine still sings a song about it ...... sad Toytown b*****d!

Guest Big Guns

Congratulations, lovely news

Ps start swearing at her at an early age to get her used to the north stand. gary megson

Top bit of advice Norman ...

Well done pal. Now for the brainwashing. Start immediately!

My kids are die hard owls because they were brought up the right way. Love wednesday. HATE UTD. The youngest lad got sin binned during his first u7s game v junior blades for whispering "die piggy die" in the oppositions ears. The ref heard him. Think I've possibly gone too far with the nurturing. UTO

Well done pal. Now for the brainwashing. Start immediately!

My kids are die hard owls because they were brought up the right way. Love wednesday. HATE UTD. The youngest lad got sin binned during his first u7s game v junior blades for whispering "die piggy die" in the oppositions ears. The ref heard him. Think I've possibly gone too far with the nurturing. UTO

You can never go to far, mate.