Lavery, Hery and Fletcher.

Guest peter grummitt

Guest peter grummitt

Caolan Lavery is a very talented young striker and at 21 years of age should be given a chance to show what he can do, spurs tabled an offer of £500,000 just over 18 months ago and had he not got injured would have signed, scored goals at ipswich and from what i gather is doing the same with our under 21s, Matty Fletcher is another who has a good goal scoring record so give these lads a chance...we have seen the ability that young mccabe has and im sure these guys could follow, Bastien Hery is another with a top reputation in france and since his move from psg has been ignored, we have some good young quality players...lets use them.

Well...we are consistently playing a kid from another club, so...

Like to think some of these youngsters will get a chance at some point this season, though I'm not sure throwing them in now will help.

All our current squad had a good reputation (before they came here) and such as Barkley has been dubbed 'the biggest thing since Wayne Rooney".

Having said that, they are our youngster playing in the devlopment squad, with the ultimate goal of getting first team football here, you'd imagine, given the chance, they would certainly be fired up for it and be out to impress.

Not seen much of any of them if I'm being honest. Heard good things though, especially of Lavery.

Edited by eckington owl

My god I think that completes the full set:

Sack the manager

He's lost the dressing room

It was down to 1 member of backroom staff

Players should be training every day and not allowed holidays

Our young kid on loan is better than a Premier teams young kid

Play the youngsters

I missed any?

Just need someone to say we need to clear out the deadwood I guess..

Guest foreverSWFC

I doubt that Hery and Fletcher will get into our first team, probably leave at the end of the season.

Lavery on the other hand looks a decent prospect.

Caolan Lavery is a very talented young striker and at 21 years of age should be given a chance to show what he can do, spurs tabled an offer of £500,000 just over 18 months ago and had he not got injured would have signed, scored goals at ipswich and from what i gather is doing the same with our under 21s, Matty Fletcher is another who has a good goal scoring record so give these lads a chance...we have seen the ability that young mccabe has and im sure these guys could follow, Bastien Hery is another with a top reputation in france and since his move from psg has been ignored, we have some good young quality players...lets use them.

hoping they are playing tomorrow night