1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 Now speak!

Great OP. There's a real sense with some of the more crackers posters that they've been dying for us to have a dip, just so they can dust off their tired 'happy clapper' insult. Nobody is happy we've been on a bad run, but it's how we react to that. You can choose to give a manager who has definitely earned it time and patience or you can spit the dummy out and stamp your feet like a toddler.

one question sir, if you care to answer it

what was the last good decision DJ made?

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Post of the year

Time to clean up owlstalk and flip the haterz off innit

Post of the year

Time to clean up owlstalk and flip the haterz off innit

YES.

we cant bung a left sided player in at r/b it doesnt work, mattock was awful there, just cos he's a defender doesnt mean he can play anywhere, my point is we are light on the right hand side, people on here seem to think is an act of god, it isnt, they are the players we've bought, now Semedo has been mentioned, ffs get real.

we've been left exposed at rb and on the right side of midfield, its a fact, not speculation, its happening now ffs its been happening for the last few games, why the flip cant you see what every one else can see

Are you on the wind-up, or are you really this agitated?

I've also watched Wednesday since the early sixties and completely agree with you. I know the expectations was higher than what is happening just now but resorting to booing and the like is not acceptable in my view. Many fans knew this was going to be a rollercoaster season, so it's a case of get behind the team like last season.

And its those who are booing.

You are right there is no one better I am going to boo the team, Dave Jones and his staff for getting us into this mess by loaning the footballing full-back messiah that is Liam Palmer out to Tranmere. The writing's on the wall, it's always been there. How could he not foresee our injuries and the fact that Championship survival could only be guaranteed by Palmer at RB. I mean c'mon he picks the team, he should know we only had two fit right backs at the club. Can't believe he let Matt Timulty go in the summer? I mean what an idiot, Palmer on loan - he played 4 times for us last season - he is a MASSIVE part of who we are and what we do. No team exists without a young midfielder right sided defensive attacking threat. I am resiging my season ticket and burning my Wednesday shirts. I am soul destroyed pouring my heart and mind out. How did we not see scarboro-owl wisdom - it's always been there like the rise of the sun every morning. Without the ballast that is Palmer our team tilts left and that's why we lose because you cannot run fast on a tilt, especially with these moulded studds. BOOOOOOOOOOO booooooooooo. I am going to kill myself or at least give the team a piece of my mind on Saturday if I can find the glue to stick my season ticket back together. Yeah I will go and boo. Booooooooooooooo

I did it in that Font because it is ComicSans or also known as SpazFit. I did it in Purple too because I think that colour aptly represents the boo-boy woe-is-me-and-my-club mentality.

you are without doubtt the biggest tail on here, you cant answer a simple question so ill ask it again, who is our best emergency right back who's fit at the moment??

next question tail, who mentioned booing???

next question tail, who left us short in midfield and too left sided at the back????

i was talking to someone else so you butted in shouting the odds, now listen you tail ive searched like flip but i cant find a stupid-little-mummies-boy-wobbler font for you, so ive just used the normal one, now go away and let the big boys play,

or of course you could grow up and answer the questions with your opinion like i did,

nah didnt think you could

you are without doubtt the biggest tail on here, you cant answer a simple question so ill ask it again, who is our best emergency right back who's fit at the moment??

next question tail, who mentioned booing???

next question tail, who left us short in midfield and too left sided at the back????

i was talking to someone else so you butted in shouting the odds, now listen you tail ive searched like flip but i cant find a stupid-little-mummies-boy-wobbler font for you, so ive just used the normal one, now go away and let the big boys play,

or of course you could grow up and answer the questions with your opinion like i did,

nah didnt think you could

Reading between the lines, you don't like him do you?

You are right there is no one better I am going to boo the team, Dave Jones and his staff for getting us into this mess by loaning the footballing full-back messiah that is Liam Palmer out to Tranmere. The writing's on the wall, it's always been there. How could he not foresee our injuries and the fact that Championship survival could only be guaranteed by Palmer at RB. I mean c'mon he picks the team, he should know we only had two fit right backs at the club. Can't believe he let Matt Timulty go in the summer? I mean what an idiot, Palmer on loan - he played 4 times for us last season - he is a MASSIVE part of who we are and what we do. No team exists without a young midfielder right sided defensive attacking threat. I am resiging my season ticket and burning my Wednesday shirts. I am soul destroyed pouring my heart and mind out. How did we not see scarboro-owl wisdom - it's always been there like the rise of the sun every morning. Without the ballast that is Palmer our team tilts left and that's why we lose because you cannot run fast on a tilt, especially with these moulded studds. BOOOOOOOOOOO booooooooooo. I am going to kill myself or at least give the team a piece of my mind on Saturday if I can find the glue to stick my season ticket back together. Yeah I will go and boo. Booooooooooooooo

I did it in that Font because it is ComicSans or also known as SpazFit. I did it in Purple too because I think that colour aptly represents the boo-boy woe-is-me-and-my-club mentality.

are you reading this Thatcher, look at this poor soul, see what care in the community has done

Reading between the lines, you don't like him do you?

i cant believe he got so pissed off cos i said we were too left sided in defence, we have 9 full on defenders only 2 of which are right footed, we've got 2 midfielders and an 18 year old loanee, DJ fooked up and left us a bit short, sensible post i thought, then i get ranted at by this little tail, obviously he's a left footer

I found that font you were on about its here aka Tahoma :

I'd set up exactly how DJ is planning to for Hull. Why? Because he sees the players train, knows their capabilities and therefore it would probably be a good idea to let him pick the side.

My opinion is that Liam Palmer is on loan and we cannot change that. Furthermore even if we was not, Liam Palmer would not get in at RB ahead of Beevers, Mattock, Reda, Buxton, Lee or JJ.

No need to call names and I categorsie you as a boo-boy because you act like one; a reactionary hothead who spouts crap at every available opportunity. You categorise me as a happy clapper. Honestly I am not, but I do not boo my own team. But that is just me. I am just glad I don't sit near you at games.

WAWAW (even if you try your best not to be sometimes)

so as i expected you cant answer the question, from the list youve supplied only JJ and Mattock are fit and able to play at the minute neither of which should ever be used at right full back, all those on your list apart from JJ and our 2 injured right full backs are primarily left footed

liam palmer is on loan yes, my point is, with us being so light for right sided players especially ones that can cover a range of position is that he shouldnt be

and because ive dared to disagree with you i must be classed as a boo boy, how dare you, you pretentious little tail,

everything ive said is based on fact, everything youve said is based on clapping, now wee wee off

Edited by scarboro-owl

Guest richjones19772000

There appear to be a growing number of mindless, thoughtless comments spewing out onto this forum at the moment and the saner, more measured comments appeared to be being drowned out by those who can't help themselves from jumping on the band-wagon and regurgitating the critical attacks on certain players and the management team.

I have been reading Owlstalk Matchday since the beginning of last season although I have been a Wednesdayite since 1960. I was encouraged to become an active participant around December last year because I was enticed to join in with the enormous sense of fun and excitement that was being shared by almost all who contributed.

What a different and completely depressing site it is right now and all because we have lost a few matches of football on the trot. I suppose I should not be surprised at a time when extreme and instant reaction is the norm and there is no time for pause, reflection and a weighing up of opinion.

So, here we are back in the Championship, adjusting to a higher level of football, bedding in new and unfamilar players and finding it all a little tougher to cope with than the success we enjoyed at the end of last season. It is nothing short of staggering to me that so many people seem hell-bent on calling for the manager to be sacked, players to be dropped and different players to be signed - and more importantly in a tone that is unpleasantly aggressive. Surely memories cannot possibly be that short and the euphoric shouts for statues to be erected, bigger and better banners to be lofted, more flambouyant flags to be flown cannot be so quickly forgotten.

This site was worth more than a daily visit when clever, witty threads of Album covers, film titles, videos of car-rides etc used to be the way of people striving to go one up on others . Sadly it now appears to me that the once ingenious, inventive and original threads that made this site such a joy have been replaced by the dull, thoughtless and empty-headed reaction to a team that is not, (surprise, suprise) having everything its own way.

Please let's have a little more thought, control and above all else, fun. Look where we have been lately and look where we are now. It's far from bad news; infact it's still hugely exciting but only if we want it to be! :milan:lol:rolleyes:

All of this!!

so as i expected you cant answer the question, from the list youve supplied only JJ and Mattock are fit and able to play at the minute neither of which should ever be used at right full back, all those on your list apart from JJ and our 2 injured right full backs are primarily left footed

liam palmer is on loan yes, my point is, with us being so light for right sided players especially ones that can cover a range of position is that he shouldnt be

and because ive dared to disagree with you i must be classed as a boo boy, how dare you, you pretentious little tail,

everything ive said is based on fact, everything youve said is based on clapping, now wee wee off

Classy...nothing like debate is there?

No its not. You are having a go and being negative in a situation where Liam Palmer being recalled/never going on loan would not solve our problem - he would just be another poor fit at RB. It's no one's fault is my point. You are assigning blame where there is none.

Again, less of the name calling - there is no need to get so stressed.

theres no blame eh? tell be then who sent palmer out on loan, who brought in only left sided defenders , apart from Lee, who he wont play till its the last resort, an ex Manure trainee, Oldhams player of the season, who to quote "isnt ready yet" now listen carefully, and think before you reply, if he's not ready your messiah DJ the man who can do no wrong started the season with 1 right full back, and no viable cover,

im not being negative, i simply answered another members question, you jumped in with all your happy clapping cobblers, it is possible to criticise players and managers on here, its not real, its like chatting in the pub after matches, just because i say DJ fooked up a bit with his decision doesnt mean im a boo boy, its called an opinion, it wont affect the result on saturday,

theres no blame eh? tell be then who sent palmer out on loan, who brought in only left sided defenders , apart from Lee, who he wont play till its the last resort, an ex Manure trainee, Oldhams player of the season, who to quote "isnt ready yet" now listen carefully, and think before you reply, if he's not ready your messiah DJ the man who can do no wrong started the season with 1 right full back, and no viable cover,

im not being negative, i simply answered another members question, you jumped in with all your happy clapping cobblers, it is possible to criticise players and managers on here, its not real, its like chatting in the pub after matches, just because i say DJ fooked up a bit with his decision doesnt mean im a boo boy, its called an opinion, it wont affect the result on saturday,

Quite right..you have the right to an opinion...pity it's testicles

Classy...nothing like debate is there?

if you bothered to read what ive put to him in the numerous posts beforehand you'd see ive been trying to debate with him, he insulted me with the tone of his first post, later he got personal, i told him to wee wee off, which i thought was the best thing he could do, you can too if you like

Quite right..you have the right to an opinion...pity it's testicles

tell me what part

if you bothered to read what ive put to him in the numerous posts beforehand you'd see ive been trying to debate with him, he insulted me with the tone of his first post, later he got personal, i told him to wee wee off, which i thought was the best thing he could do, you can too if you like

tell me what part

just remind me what Liam Palmer 's loan arrangement is as you are obviously in the know?

Edited by daveyboy66

just remind me what Liam Palmer 's loan arrangement is as you are obviously in the know?

just remind me who sent him out on loan your obviously unable to read my posts