1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 Now speak!

well i must be, because half of the posters that are giving me grief are saying Taylor is a good buy, no one who's seen him could possibly say that,

with logic as good as that how can I argue as my mates dad used to say don't get involved in a battle of wits with an unarmed man

with logic as good as that how can I argue as my mates dad used to say don't get involved in a battle of wits with an unarmed man

he musta been a sage

or never argue with a fool, because from a distance people cant tell who is who

or its better to keep silent and let people think you are a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt

armed enough for you?

says the guy who constantly backed irvine to come good, 'give him time' you allways said,ioin to admit yer wer wrong about him? cause yer not,thats the thing with people like you and totemowl,allways wrong but you never admit it

I certainly didn't always back him. I admit I wanted to give him time though as I felt that his hands were tied with our financial predicament at the time. I also admit that it was the right decision to get rid but we all knew his time was up by then.

Irvine overall was a good coach but a poor manager. Dave Jones is far from a poor manager.

:laugh:

You asked why Palmer isn't playing and suggested he isn't good enough.

Think I know who the fool is here..

oh and another thing einstien, not only did you get my post remarks wrong, you've got it in the wrong thread too, anyone who wants proof that jon is wrong yet again, the post he has mis read is in the "he's ripped the heart out of the squad" thread, nice try jon to post lies in a different thread so others never check their validity