1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 Now speak!

Guest Darth Sturrock

Quite right..you have the right to an opinion...pity it's testicles

There's no need for that, you can disagree without being rude. You're just as bad as the boo boys you say you dislike. Think asbout it for a moment.......

Lets be clear, everybody is entitled to an opinion, and just because you don't agree with it, it doesn't mean you have to resort to name calling. Apparently, even saying it as it is, is becoming a pariah on here now.

If somebody has done something wrong at SWFC, they have done it wrong, and I really don't see any harm in stating that this is the case. As long as it's stated in the correct manner, and NOT stated as an insult. Surely it's just constructive criticism to do this.......

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Wait till we reach the prem.

There will be some right Dime bar's expecting us to compete with the elite in our first season back

Of that I have no doubt, the haters are simply warming up !

Very Good OP

I enjoy Owls Talk. Obviously it is better when we are winning.

I support my team and I am hating this bad run we are in. Trouble is the OP is correct. The Booo boys have made the site a bit depressing.

I see the Owls as I do my family........I can moan about my parents that is OK.......but I don't like anyone else slagging them off!

Same with the players ....there seem to be a few who are struggling at the moment......I groan under my breath.......but I don't want to hear other people booing anyone in a Sheffield Wednesday shirt.

Serious questions back.

Did you think it was a bad decision to sign Bothroyd

Was Barkley a bad signing?

Were you opposed to signing Rodri?

Did you think DJ made a mistake on deadline day by signing Taylor?

Unless I have forgotten someone, these are our 4 newest signings. It might take a bit longer for them to adapt but they were all very good signings.

answers in order

yes

no

no

yes

my point is more about footballing/tactical/selection decisions not signings, i think he's made some dreadful decisions lately

Edited by scarboro-owl

one question sir, if you care to answer it

what was the last good decision DJ made?

Apologies for the delay in the reply, been at work. Can I answer your question with a question-do you think he should be sacked at the moment? I'll agree some of the decisions haven't been great-but I'm not sure the problem is signings. Problem for me is that we now seem to be smashing it forward when what brought us success was knocking it around. It's the style of play rather than the players doing it. The manager is obviously responsible for the style of play, but I think he's earned some time to get it right.

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

anyone who isn't slating everyone and everything at the club is a happy clapper.

Finally some sense. Some people need to stop clapping and come to the pesimistic side of the force.

Guest JonTheOwl66

keyboard warrior eh? coming from a happy clapper thats a compliment

FACT rather than losing JJs attacking threat by playing him there YES i dont think we have anyone better than Palmer, if we have, then why isnt he playing?

right smartarse, instead of ridiculing my post who is at the club at the moment who is a better temporary right back

pish? hark at flippingRab C

Probably because he's on loan at Tranmere.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Guest JonTheOwl66

answers in order

yes

no

no

yes

my point is more about footballing/tactical/selection decisions not signings, i think he's made some dreadful decisions lately

The thing is, it's all subjective. You can rant and rave about how Jones has made some 'dreadful decisions'.. But you know what? Thousands of other Wednesdayites will just think you are a f*cking mop.

Why was it a mistake to sign Bothroyd?

Why was it a mistake signing Taylor?

What if they go on to win us many points this season?

Why are you being so short sighted and moronic?

Why does Scarborough stink of Granny wee wee?

WHY WHY WHY?

The thing is, it's all subjective. You can rant and rave about how Jones has made some 'dreadful decisions'.. But you know what? Thousands of other Wednesdayites will just think you are a f*cking mop.

Why was it a mistake to sign Bothroyd?

Why was it a mistake signing Taylor?

What if they go on to win us many points this season?

Why are you being so short sighted and moronic?

Why does Scarborough stink of Granny wee wee?

WHY WHY WHY?

ill answer them in order too

cos he's a big time charlie who cant score at a decent rate in this league, he's keeping Madine and other young players we own out of the team thus hindering their development, and he doesnt give a throw about anyone only himself

cos he's hopeless, if you havent worked that one out for yourself by now you need glasses

dont let that worry you they wont

prove either of the points if you can

maybe cos your granny is a squirter and she does a turn in peasholm

ok

Guest JonTheOwl66

try reading ALL my posts before replying, it might stop you looking foolish when others read them

:laugh:

You asked why Palmer isn't playing and suggested he isn't good enough.

Think I know who the fool is here..

Think now is as good a time as any to give this an airing.

Scarborough Owl:

th_1203231683334.gif

my thats funny, can you please explain to me why im the only poster on this thread that actually goes to games, the only poster who actually answers questions put to them, and because you simply arent very bright you have to resort to a very old gif.

my my how you and your buddies must have laughed at that one

i never asked anything of the sort, the first post i made on this thread was to complain about Palmer being loaned out to tranmere,

on several occasions in this thread ive criticised Jones for that loan,

i actually follow Wednesday not just sit on here like most, i know full well who's on loan and where

it was that snortbeast guy who said palmer wasn't good enough not me

now go try again, and when you have seen its you who's made the mistake, please be man enough to apologise

tell you what ill do big man, as neil gets on my case for being abrupt, ill make you look silly in a different way, if you can find the post where i say palmer is still here and not good enough to play as you suggested i said, ill give £100 to that bluebell place, if the post doesnt exist, i.e i never said any such thing, you pay it,,

bet?