18 games unbeaten with Megson's team, played 8 won 2 with Jones's team.

I.T.I

aww bless

I remember when I had my first pint

er in a pub you mean?

1978 the victoria tailtone road, its gone now, but we used to discuss the match in it with others who were there, not on her with lobbers who couldnt find s6 with both hands and a sat nav

Another outing for the 'number of posts' conspiracy?

:dry:

Nothing to do with you being repeatedly abusive and obnoxious at all then?

with 20,000 posts you make my point easier to prove

er in a pub you mean?

1978 the victoria tailtone road, its gone now, but we used to discuss the match in it with others who were there, not on her with lobbers who couldnt find s6 with both hands and a sat nav

Did you abuse the regulars when you first went in?

lol

Did you abuse the regulars when you first went in?

lol

if you had been a regular you can bet your life i would, flipping regular, you meen sitting in a little dark room posting rounduns for fun? nah i dont reckon that warrants abuse, pit maybe, but not abuse, but if you expect me to bow down or back away from answering people who clearly dont know what they are talking about then you can go get felt, ive forgotten more about wenesday than 90% percent of posters on here will ever know, so if its upsetting you mega posters that i say what i think, youve a few choices, ban me, block me, or ignore me, or you could spoil the habit of a lifetime and answer my points, or use proof to support yours, i think we both know what you'll do, stick together and try to bully the new guy, go for it son, ive got broad sholders

Both hands and a sat nav?

:wacko:

yep you'll have to get someone else to fiddle with you whilst you find it

if you had been a regular you can bet your life i would, flipping regular, you meen sitting in a little dark room posting rounduns for fun? nah i dont reckon that warrants abuse, pit maybe, but not abuse, but if you expect me to bow down or back away from answering people who clearly dont know what they are talking about then you can go get felt, ive forgotten more about wenesday than 90% percent of posters on here will ever know, so if its upsetting you mega posters that i say what i think, youve a few choices, ban me, block me, or ignore me, or you could spoil the habit of a lifetime and answer my points, or use proof to support yours, i think we both know what you'll do, stick together and try to bully the new guy, go for it son, ive got broad sholders

yep you'll have to get someone else to fiddle with you whilst you find it

Sorry, but there's no trophy for the most mindless cliches in a single post.

From what i remember of that pub he wouldn't be on here now if he did. :st2:

wrong again, see you think you are being clever dont you, i went in it for years, all the pubs on tailtone road in fact, vic was mild, the sportsman and the rose were far worse, i used to stand the door there at weekends and matchdays, you make these assumtions and you've no idea who i am

What is 'mega poster'?

you cant catch me, its a big piece of paper with a picture on it