18 games unbeaten with Megson's team, played 8 won 2 with Jones's team.

I.T.I

Of course not. Calling everybody names is the very epitome of maturity.

everybody???

who actually am i calling names, i said you were a freak, you've got 20,000 posts and your last message to me was der der der der der, if thats not freakish behaviour, could you explain to me what it is

Above your intellectual comfort zone?

as i thought more insults, one day mr DJMortimer you are going to forget yourself, you wont be in your little tissue strewn computer room, and you'll actually insult someone in person, i only hope im around to watch you get the smack in the mouth you so richly deserve.

freak

be carefull mate the old 'owlstalk wer so much better wen no cnut had ever herd of it' mob seem towbe gangin up on yer

what can they do except ban me, if thats how they deal with people let em do it, i only joined because i was a bit bored, ill still be at the match, and they'll all be in that little room stuck up each other, they are the modern day KKK anonymous bullies

as i thought more insults, one day mr DJMortimer you are going to forget yourself, you wont be in your little tissue strewn computer room, and you'll actually insult someone in person, i only hope im around to watch you get the smack in the mouth you so richly deserve.

freak

:laugh:

"Mommy (SNIFF), those boys (SNIFF) have called me names (SNIFF) and you know (SNIFF) I would never ever do anything (SNIFF) to start it."

To put some balance on this, when Megson took over from Irvine we lost 7 out of 11 with 2 draws.

Dave Jones did not have a difficult transition because he had a good side that just needed a freshen up.

I would have liked to see the promotion winning side given a chance in the championship but the squad had no depth and you are not going to bring championship players in, on championship wages to sit on the bench.

Dave Jones is now going through the transition difficulties that most managers face in their first few weeks of a new job. It's starting to look better, the performance against Bolton was ok and the fact that we defended with greater determination against Wolves does give some cause for optimism even if we seemed to be happy to take a 1-0 defeat rather than push for an equaliser.

Look at the names of the players in the squad, the squad is full of good players that most posters on this forum were jizzing over before they signed. These players do not get bad because they pull on the blue and white stripes. I do think, however, like many posters, that DJ has changed too much, too quickly but I do think that once we end this losing run with a victory, this team will go on a good run.

Nowhere near play-off potential yet but I don't see a relegation dog-fight either.

How much do you think DJ has wanted to get rid of Megsons team to dispel wether or not promotion has been gained on the back of Megsons signings.

It obviously has been transformed far too quickly and is going to cost Jones his job.

My view is like a few others the Antonio signing was the turning point in our season. And at the time after his first game I posted he was the new Kenwyne meaning he would transform our season. And to be fair he did.

Megson must be seething with the way things changed. Ok he had a bad run. But I feel DJ took over a side which were unbeatable in the division they were in. It's amazing how feelings can change. I would have said DJ was the least likely manager to get the boot this season. However many many mistakes. Side getting progressively worse team morale at a new low.

Something's got to give.

I'm also amazed at how deep we play now. Defence just don't squeeze up like they were doing. The pitch is far too big for the midfield. It's poor. Very poor. Hate to watch football like this.

Too reliant on Antonio running with it now.