This mornings Star Backpage Headline

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Chelsea are banning people for life who racially abuse players on twitter and rightly so.

Just thought i would add that.Dunno why?

No need to ban em, half of them who used twitter to throw some abuse at JB, WONT go to games anyway

If they have they should be banned.

Are you a bit simple or summat?

In the middle of this thread (about Bothroyd getting some stick) you bring up a fact relating to Chelsea banning people (quite rightly) who are racially abusing players at Chelsea.

So I ask you if this has happened with Wednesday - and you post a pictue of Bob the flippingBuilder?

If racism hasn't entered the equation, then don't bring it into it - it is not relevent and will only muddy the waters further.

In the middle of this thread (about Bothroyd getting some stick) you bring up a fact relating to Chelsea banning people (quite rightly) who are racially abusing players at Chelsea.

So I ask you if this has happened with Wednesday - and you post a pictue of Bob the flippingBuilder?

:tango: :tango: :tango: :tango:

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Big Guns

I can't believe this is still getting talked about, how many people even booed him?

A few hundred?

A couple of thousand?

Out of 24k home supporters.

It's a total non issue that has been blown out of proportion because Bothroyd spat the dummy out on Twitter.

Yep no big deal time to move on ...

Guest intercity0wl

So 1682 owlstalkers have viewed sweet f.a. on this thread

Funny old world

I knew if i ignored all the booing and negativity surrounding this, that it would turn around and become a decent thead, Boooo to the tread knockers.

Boooooo crap tyres.

I've got really crap tyres on my car at the moment - about £38 each

With the money I've saved I can use it towards medical costs/bills when I crash the car (due to bad tyres) and end up in hospital

If I'd not bought cheap tyres I could never have afforded such medical luxury

Owlstalk Shop

This is my favourite post EVER! I might use it as a signature.

:biggrin: