This mornings Star Backpage Headline

Guest intercity0wl

Don't be so flippingridiculous

WE'RE GONNA MARCH THROUGH THE DIVISION AND STRAIGHT ON TO BE CHAMPIONS OF YOORUP IN SUCCESSIVE SEEZONS INNIT

Yeah JONES OUT as well.... We've had enough of his signings lets get Ashley Westwood back and start hoofing it again

never said jones out Grandad , said he shouldnt play unfit or injured players is all ,makes sense to me when there are fit players on the sidlines,

Guest Deleted member

I think swearing when you talk to your Dad demonstrates an appalling lack of respect. You're as bad as these fookwits who boo our players

I think swearing when you talk to your Dad demonstrates an appalling lack of respect. You're as bad as these fookwits who boo our players

lol

I do try and tone it down at games (I sit in the South Lower) but sometimes I can't help myself.

At least I've managed to stop myself standing up and shouting at the ref calling him all the names under the sun.

Who gives a rumble about the unbeaten run? Majority of it was last year. People going on about it sound worse than the Huddersfield lot banging on about theirs.

Fact is IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP we have played 7, won 2, drawn 1 and lost 4 in a row.

As for Jay Bothroyd I don't agree with booing a player off but he has been utterly useless, looks lazy, disinterested, won't chase anything down.. and if he hasn't had a full pre-season, isn't fully match fit then why is he starting games?

Who gives a rumble about the unbeaten run? Majority of it was last year. People going on about it sound worse than the Huddersfield lot banging on about theirs.

This is a good point.

Most of the players that "ended the run" didn't even play for large portions of it.

Wait a minute...

"Most of the players that "ended the run" didn't even play for large portions of it."

That means that some of the players from last season are not playing anymore...and we just lost four games in a row?!?!?!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gi old team back!!!!

Fact is IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP we have played 7, won 2, drawn 1 and lost 4 in a row.

As for Jay Bothroyd I don't agree with booing a player off but he has been utterly useless, looks lazy, disinterested, won't chase anything down.. and if he hasn't had a full pre-season, isn't fully match fit then why is he starting games?

This times 10.

Don't boo players, and give DJ time, but don't try deflecting the blame onto the fans. There are enough experienced players out there on the pitch to turn it round, but they need to take responsibility, put in a bit of effort and communicate and work as a team. The players will be applauded if they do this.

There is no point using the old 'we were unbeaten since Grandad was a lad' line, because the truth is - all but Antonio that started on Saturday were not part of that run (apart from the 1st few games this season). Managers and players are based on results 1st, and performances 2nd. At the moment we are not getting either.