This mornings Star Backpage Headline

Guest intercity0wl

No, it's not.

But it is also not a good idea to engage with braindead morons on Twitter.

Jay Bothroyd needs to win over our fans and headlines like this aren't exactly going to help his cause.

And of course, if juvenile wee pipe heads post abuse on his Twitter, he should just sit back and say, "thanks for the comments lads".

Guest intercity0wl

Are you a bit simple or summat?

In the middle of this thread (about Bothroyd getting some stick) you bring up a fact relating to Chelsea banning people (quite rightly) who are racially abusing players at Chelsea.

So I ask you if this has happened with Wednesday - and you post a pictue of Bob the flippingBuilder?

If racism hasn't entered the equation, then don't bring it into it - it is not relevent and will only muddy the waters further.

:tango::tango::tango: My sides are splitting, brilliant post.

Edited by intercity0wl

Are you a bit simple or summat?

In the middle of this thread (about Bothroyd getting some stick) you bring up a fact relating to Chelsea banning people (quite rightly) who are racially abusing players at Chelsea.

So I ask you if this has happened with Wednesday - and you post a pictue of Bob the flippingBuilder?

Oh me fookin' sides lollol....Last couple of matches might have been garbage....its been entertaining on here tho'