I've Had A Bet

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Guest Vic Rattlehead

That's the measure of your season - where you finish compared to us. I find you irrelevant

Have a quick look at the title of the thread. Both bets asked for by Fowls not me.

That's the measure of your season - where you finish compared to us. I find you irrelevant

Measure of the season or measure of the club?

Vic will tell his grandkids about the days when Barnsley finished above Sheffield Wednesday. I'm glad he's trying to make some money off it in the shorter term as well.

Fantastic result. And then posting this thread made me remember why I wasn't all that pleased for you.

Vic will tell his grandkids about the days when Barnsley finished above Sheffield Wednesday. I'm glad he's trying to make some money off it in the shorter term as well.

Well, that's two generations more than I was expecting.

Edited by PopePiusX

I just cant bring myself to raise to the banter they bring on here. No offence to vic but Barnsley don't mean anything to me

Had a bet with a leeds fan at work we will finish above them! an leeds certainatly will finish above you guys so do the maths!! Sing it lads ive got a shed as big as this ive got a shed as big as this with a door and a window ive got a shed as big as this!! Get a grip scumbag its only september oakwell a league 2 club at best!! ta ra cocker!!!