Wolves..

i like dave jones but i think defeat at southampton and a loss at wolves could be the end of the line for him.

I agree 100% also would anyone be able to tell me whats the worst run a manger has gone on under MM and resulted in them getting sacked?

I doubt they'll field Batth against us. Us being his "old club" and all. I hope they'll bring him on in the last 5 mins so we can applaud him though.

Honest, you messed up big time with this one my son. He looked much better in Blue & White, and gave us some confidence in our back 4.

Edited by Galaxypuppet

Guest intercity0wl

i like dave jones but i think defeat at southampton and a loss at wolves could be the end of the line for him.

Yep what a good idea, then we can start all over again with somebody else, just like we always have done with such great success :rolleyes:

Im. not a fan of some of the decisions he has made recently, but the knee jerk reactions of some, who had unrealistic expectations given the lack of Hard cash that has been spent compared to that our competitors in this league have is very OTT, even a touch embarrasing.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Darkus Owlus

We'll last no more than 15 minutes before conceding they'll complete rape us.

I wouldn't be surprised at 5-0, we couldn't even string a pass together again Bolton, it was just pathetic.

If we lose at Soton, Wolves, Burnley-DJ will be gone without a shadow of a doubt. No modern day manager can take 7 defeats on the spin. Unless your SAF son.

Cant believe were contemplating this.

A month back we had won 3 on the bounce (Brum, Millwall, Fulham) and DJ was our new hero, now 4 defeats on spin, with potentially another 3 to follow, and everything looks miserable. But thats football