Wolves..

Guest Darkus Owlus

I can't see such a bad performance being turned around mate. Stringing 5 passes together was beyond our abilities against Bolton, who themselves were barely above mediocrity.

First decent team who plays well against us and we are in for a flipping mullering.

In fairness, I don't see why us fans should see DJ being any safer in a job than any other manager working for MM, regardless of his record for us or timing early on in the season.

Megson was brought in to stop the rot - he succeeded. DJ was brought in to get us promoted - and succeeded. But if MM thinks there is someone else out there who is better placed to take us on in the Championship, and they succeed, then I don't see why we should be too concerned.

Whoever's going just be careful, because, They hate Dave Jones for the "Choke Season" and they hate Megson for the "Choke Season" and they just generally hate Blue and White stripes because it usually means they're going to get tonked. Steve Bull lower? Take waterproofs

Guest eastridingowl

In all honesty, with Taylor in defence line and Boothroyd up front can't see us keeping a clean sheet and threatening their defence. 3.1 Wolves!! Even though I hate to say it