falling from leppings upper

Guest Swifty59

Did anyone else see that person fall from leppings lane upperdown to the lower stand when bolton scored their secondi poo poo myself thought he was a gonner but after some help managed to walk away!i thought thats all we need!

Did anyone else see that person fall from leppings lane upperdown to the lower stand when bolton scored their secondi poo poo myself thought he was a gonner but after some help managed to walk away!i thought thats all we need!

Yes mate,i thought same oh no he's dead!

My favourite bit was that all us wednesday fans didn't say or do anything untill we realised he was ok and then abused him with "she fell over" haha

just read another post they didint wait to find out just gave him some stick!lol

This is all we need, another thread about some lad falling from the lep, why not post it on a Liverpool forum and bring some more unwanted attention to the club.

That bloody leppings lane end!!! Just saying what everyone who saw him fall must have been thinking.....

Guest tarnsowl

We should just install thick perspex to stop the away nobs spitting throwing falling etc....it wouldn't need to be soundproof......money saving tip that one.

Couldn't believe my eyes. Proper dive over top. Straight down 'ead 1st. Just 2 legs poking up in air from between the rows. Probably him been a fat twot and pi$$ed saved his life. He was back in the upper tear within ten mins laffing away. Best bit on a poo day

Edited by Semedo's ferret

Guest Deleted member

Unconfirmed reports suggest that the St Johns Ambulance and Police who ran to his assistance rifled through his pockets and pee'd on him while he laid there

Expect an article in tomorrows Sun