the starting line up cost us that game

Ok, have you decided to write our latest signing off after 1 or 2 games then?

Good evening Martin.....

No but facts speak for themselves......Dave Jones said we can't keep giving teams 2 goal starts....we get a new centre half & both games you've played we've conceded three & not looked like coming back from the losing position.....you do the maths!

I think you need time to settle.....bench & substitute appearances....forcing your way into the team.

Team spirit can soon be undone with guaranteed starters....

Edited by Bedders

who on earth decided that Taylor at 30years old and on high wages is a better option than going and buying danny Batth?

every fan could see what young danny would have brought in? is it just bloody mindedness as in i dont want any megson players in my team from jones?

hoof was back again aswell, two big lads up front and a lump at the back hitting it long all the time.

Rodri and Cog seemed to have hit it off then cog gets dropped AGAIN for no reason sure that is going to affect his form in some way?

then JJ to right back???????????????

You've lost me there fella!!!! Why would you shout & gesticulate at the linesman that Mark Beevers was not doing his job properly????? He was facing the lino not

You're talking about a different incident. I know which one you mean now. The one I was talking about was where Pecnik had to cover for the ball watching Beevers, where he saved a certain goal by recating to the throw quickly where Beevers didn't, and then he gave him a mouthful afterwards. Your incident was near the end in the corner flag.

To say our defending is coming under fire again,they had four efforts on target - 2 for the first pen ( where Kirkland was angrily saying the rebound should have been cleared btw) 1 for the free header and 1 for the second pen. The first pen was down to a winger tracking back, the second pen not a pen, so only the second goal was bad defending and DJ is tearing his hair out. The main issue was we never really got going all night when we had the ball for various reasons and there was nobody who demanded his place for Saturday except MA.

Bad as we played we missed enough sitters to have won easily so you could say their defence was worse than ours.

Most seem to agree that COG should be starting, remember Madine, Rodri and Bothroyd have scored one between them in six league games and aren't even missing chances, again last night the chances fell to Reda, Beevers, Taylor and Pecnik. COG seems the only one capable of picking the ball up and trying to get a shot in.

Bad decisions from jones has cost us that game, jay bothroyd should never have started that game ESPECIALLY with madine, they're far to similar. Both have massive egos and are very similar players and i thought madine was unlucky to be the one taken off as i thought he was having the better game. Ogrady should have started, only striker so far showing some passion

barkleys should never have started, mcable when playing has the calmness and awareness to hold on to the ball and play key passes and didn't deserve to be dropped at all. Barkley was neshing every challenge aswell as delivering absolutely dire set pieces

still undecided about taylor as im a liera fan and would have stuck with him as i dont see what taylor brings that liera doesnt plus liera is better in the opposing box aswell as his set pieces are much better! taylors leadership isnt as much as a factor as i thought it would be.

only positive was glad to see reda back, our only goal threat throughout other than antonio

Agree with every word

shame our manager cant see the obvious I sincerely hope it isnt cos CoG is GM's man I really cannot understand why he didnt start unless carrying an injury

Guest Triplej2

To say our defending is coming under fire again,they had four efforts on target - 2 for the first pen ( where Kirkland was angrily saying the rebound should have been cleared btw) 1 for the free header and 1 for the second pen. The first pen was down to a winger tracking back, the second pen not a pen, so only the second goal was bad defending and DJ is tearing his hair out. The main issue was we never really got going all night when we had the ball for various reasons and there was nobody who demanded his place for Saturday except MA.

Bad as we played we missed enough sitters to have won easily so you could say their defence was worse than ours.

Most seem to agree that COG should be starting, remember Madine, Rodri and Bothroyd have scored one between them in six league games and aren't even missing chances, again last night the chances fell to Reda, Beevers, Taylor and Pecnik. COG seems the only one capable of picking the ball up and trying to get a shot in.

That's a top post. You could say the defensive performance was indifferent, on another night we might not even have noticed it. It was the general team cohesion and lack of spirit that did for us...and all them missed sitters didn't help :biggrin: