1991-92 An awesome team and Kop!

Still testicles.

Went to Leyton Orient as part of the Chris Bart Williams deal. Dont forget we had Marlon Beresford coming through too and Turner had one eye on a coaching career.

We really were poo pooe at Gillingham that day. Chris Stringer had a blinder in goal to keep the score down! Pathetic.

The next day was special. Desite Phil King singing.

Remember Des scroing in front of the Kop? the crowd went bonkers.

Of course you all remember who managed the Premier League All Stars that day don't you?

certainly do, one Mr Dave Jones

Yes. I Chris woods!

Thinking about it, Hyde played away against man city. We won 1-0 Watson or williams scored if I remember right? Hirst didn't play!

I was in the home end with mi dad, we only decided to go on the day!!

Was the man city game where it was delayed cos of a bomb scare at Maine road? Inter city owls coach got smashed up in moss side on way home, good day though

Edited by danx38

Turner was crap

As articulate and constructive as ever lol

This is around the time I started watching Wednesday regularly but I genuinely cannot remember Darren Wood at all

Really?

We signed him from Chelsea as a right back i think but he hardly played for us due to a recurring back injury.

I worked in Wakefield during this era and he had a fish stall in the outdoor market.

He used to come into my shop regularly to have his keys cut and told me that it looked like the club may have to let him go or pay him off. Think he was well covered with insurance, decent bloke.