total as per print sales

thank you leea 8331

would love to see them in situ mate ,

just personal interest ,

It's in one of those borderless glass frames, took a while to find one that fit but will try and get a photo of it in all its glory for you later.

What happens with the proceeds now ?

Bulk buy tickets for all the remaining home league matches ?

Do the club offer anything in support of this scheme ? i.e. for every 5 tickets purchased they offer a free one ?

tbh glazer my friend, i have no idea whether the club contribute mate ,but going on a wednesdayite thread i read there were season tickets bought through the scheme,

so presumably that is the target mate ,

Where did u get it from pal?

Was either Wilkinsons or Asda, I reckon it was Wilko, it was almost a 100% perfect fit give or take a mm or so,

Unfortunately I had to guillotine the slightest little strip off the edge, was only the white border and was only about the width of a couple of hairs, nowhere near Trevs signature of course.

Will post a photo tonight if I can get one uploaded.

Hi all ,

Firstly i know it's the wrong thread , so i appologise to ,Niel ,

but as most were sold through this thread i hope it is possible to let the thread run for a while ,

I would just like to say a big thankyou to all who purchased the getting in early print ,

the magnifficent total of your donations is a fantastic -----£3,466,95p------- this is after postal deductions

I and every one concerned are so gratefull for the support given by owlstalker's for their part in giving the smilefund this fantastic oppertunity to help the less fortunate have a day or two watching the lads ,

Many Many thanks from myself , and the rest of the lads who produced this print , bigrbuk , Holmes , Mark the printer, Grandad and all his helpers,eDDie,pahowl , and most of all yourselves who purchased the print ,

Take a bow my friends you have earned it ,

may thanks again for rallying to the cause

best regards

Trev

Brilliant total Trev and a really worthwhile cause.

img2652q.jpg

I took this and Trev's print to the picture framer recommended by Owlstalker Ozzieowl. His name is Colm, and his workshop is on Broadmarsh Way Rotherham. I've been quoted £25 to frame Trev's print to make them look like a pair.

I'll post pictures of the finished work.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

img2652q.jpg

I took this and Trev's print to the picture framer recommended by Owlstalker Ozzieowl. His name is Colm, and his workshop is on Broadmarsh Way Rotherham. I've been quoted £25 to frame Trev's print to make them look like a pair.

I'll post pictures of the finished work.

will look forward to that Hootie mate ,