total as per print sales

I'll have another for my old man, its his birthday next month he has been following Wednesday for nigh on 70yrs he will love this.

P.S. We should all have one.

Done and ordered, wifes idea so she can take the credit on his b/day.

Edited by 1867tons

bless you mate your a star lets hope it makes your dads birthday my friend

and kudos to him for choosing the right path in supporting the top team ,

Wednesday chose him trev and then it chose me and then it chose my wife and then it chose my daughter and now my son.

I nag my 18 yr old daughter a lot, telling her constantly to 'make a difference'. What this print does is make a difference and this, in a Large Way, is down to you.

it's been more than a pleasure 1867 mate, this has been my way of putting something into the club i love my friend ,and having been on the recieving end of the generosity of fellow owlstalkers , i needed to use the gift i have to repay the kindness ,and what better way than to help ensure that other unfortunates have the same enjoyment and thrill of a day with the lads that i had ,but i couldn't have done it without the help of this forum and the fine people who contributed ,

Bless you duedilligence my friend that has bought a tear to my eye mate .thats the most heart wrenching sentence i have read on here my friend you are a credit to your dad ,i hope the print made him happy my friend ,god bless you duedillignce mate

regards and my heart is with you

Trev