HE CAN COME, if we offer enough

Guest intercity0wl

Why would Southampton sell Lambert, its a none story

I know it is really. There is no way Lambert would drop to the Championship when he has finally made it to the Premier League.

It's just the fact Blackburn are bidding silly money. 6/7 million for Jordan Rhodes, 4m for Lambert, 3m for Best.

Crazy, crazy, money.

Guest tha_knows

I know it is really. There is no way Lambert would drop to the Championship when he has finally made it to the Premier League.

It's just the fact Blackburn are bidding silly money. 6/7 million for Jordan Rhodes, 4m for Lambert, 3m for Best.

Crazy, crazy, money.

I absolutely despise that club, and no matter how we felt about our own manager, wednesday fans would always turn up in numbers, what did they get against Hull last wed? 13k? Disgrace, there just trying to buy there way out, I hope it fails miserably for them and the chicken lovers

Rickie lambert going to blackburn, Can't see that happening, they won't go back up while those indians are running it into the ground. He'll see that, blackburn fans can, only 13000 v foxes an they've a good following. Not even got a shirt sponsor

Edited by dan140177

My Saints mate reckons he's another thats not quite good enough for the PL.

I rate him

After only tow games he makes that judgement? Jesus wept, let them spend 10m on another failure then and let the debt cycle return.

Edited by TaxiMark