Bolton Quid a Kid

Guest MASSIVE1867

Guest MASSIVE1867

22nd Sept?

Nice, this should boost the crowd 3-4k.

Yea pal !

That might make for a 30,000+ if we are still doing well. Surprised they've done it for Bolton when you consider they've just been relegated, it's probably more attractive than playing Peterbro' or Charlton.

Hope so

Kids are the future, any initiative that gets them wanting to attend games regularly should be looked at.

A tiered system could work.

0 - 6 years Free

6 - 10 years £2 per game.

10 - 14 years £5 per game

14 - 18 years £10 per game.

or something similar.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest chapeltom

Bolton should bring a couple of thousand, I'd like to think they'd fill the top tier of Leppings Lane though.

I don't know if anyone back this up but from my view on the Kop, the Kop has looked packed in the last 2 games. Certainly no spare seats anywhere near me. In which case the Kop could sell out.

If Bolton bring a few (that'll make it around 27k based on 3k coming from there) and were still doing well, I reckon were looking at a very minimum of 29,000. If were top, who knows?! :biggrin:

Edited by chapeltom

Guest MASSIVE1867

Bolton should bring a couple of thousand, I'd like to think they'd fill the top tier of Leppings Lane though.

I don't know if anyone back this up but from my view on the Kop, the Kop has looked packed in the last 2 games. Certainly no spare seats anywhere near me. In which case the Kop could sell out.

If Bolton bring a few (that'll make it around 27k based on 3k coming from there) and were still doing well, I reckon were looking at a very minimum of 29,000. If were top, who knows?! :biggrin:

I magine bolton will see top of leppings lane out

Bringing my two daughters, 6 and 8, and sitting on the Kop at the front. Their 2nd match after Oldham last season. I tweeted Ozzie last night and he promised a photo! If that doesn't happen Wednesday had better win and score goals at the Kop end otherwise I'll have 2 disappointed girls on my hands!