Bolton Quid a Kid

Guest MASSIVE1867

Guest intercity0wl

Nothing on OS to confirm it...

There is if ya go to the home ticket section, and look at Ticket details and prices for this game

Edited by intercity0wl

Just dont be moaning about swearing. If you dont want your kids to hear it dont bring them to the football. IMO of course.

Think there should be an area of home ground that is 'family oriented'. Used to work well in grandstand and on Tuesday night a family of 6 with three under 8's left after 50 mins because of behaviour of other people. I think you have the right to behave as you want within reason but why not have an area set aside for people who don't want their kids to be in that environment?

Think there should be an area of home ground that is 'family oriented'. Used to work well in grandstand and on Tuesday night a family of 6 with three under 8's left after 50 mins because of behaviour of other people. I think you have the right to behave as you want within reason but why not have an area set aside for people who don't want their kids to be in that environment?

Kop end of the Grandstand still is family stand?

If people are behaving inappropriately there then politely remind them there are kids around or report it to a steward.

Anybody know price for students?

As its weekend b4 freshers week could be a good margin

my freshers week starts 17th of september (i'm going to sheff hallam btw), during that week we've got two games. If other students are in a similar position to me then they might be put off. Luckily i've got a season ticket so i'll only have to pay for the tram.