pies last night

I had meat and tatty pie last night. Smelt a bit like dog food, but tasted good enough. Funniest thing is new woman working on the South. She's probably in her 50's and kept asking young lad working alongside her what the prices were. When she heard the price for a pie she said "how much?!". Comedy gold. Can't see her lasting, but it was funny as she kep puffing her cheeks out and rolling her eyes and apologising to customers everytime she had to tell them how much something was. Put me in a good mood for the game.

£2.80 for what was described as a 'chip butty'!

Possibly the WORST chip butty I've ever had and the last one I'll buy there. Catering has gone down the crapper IMHO. Undercooked greasy sticks purporting to have come from potatoes served in a dry flour covered bread cake with NO butter. The girl simply tipped a pre prepared carton of said 'chips' onto the bread cake placed on a pie tray and in the process spilled at least a quarter of the chips back onto the serving counter. What a pile of sh*te. It's back to the lanes chippy pre match for me!

£2.80 for what was described as a 'chip butty'!

Possibly the WORST chip butty I've ever had and the last one I'll buy there. Catering has gone down the crapper IMHO. Undercooked greasy sticks purporting to have come from potatoes served in a dry flour covered bread cake with NO butter. The girl simply tipped a pre prepared carton of said 'chips' onto the bread cake placed on a pie tray and in the process spilled at least a quarter of the chips back onto the serving counter. What a pile of sh*te. It's back to the lanes chippy pre match for me!

If you want a chip butty, come out of the ticket office/megastore, turn left and walk about sixty metres to the Chinese chippy on the corner opposite the off licence. It ranks with the one right outside Gresty Road, and the Fisherman's Plaice just across from the KC Stadium. I wouldn't waste money buying any food inside Hillsborough until the produce food as good as you get from that Chinese.

Standard of pies may have improved but we still have complete rogerwits serving us. last night I had two hot dogs (£3.50 each) and a Bovril ($2). Young lad behind counter insisted that I owed him £11. Went through the sums four times with him before he got it. Queue behind me were weeing themselves !!!!

Can you only use dollars to pay for Bovril?

I know the service isn't great but they would have more chance if they stuck to one unit of currency surely?